Maisie Staffie DOB 12.07.08 - 19.08.19

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Bunnyowl

Re: Maisie Staffie DOB ?2008 Guildford Kenns

Post by Bunnyowl »

Lovely Maisie showed new walker Rob what a brilliant girl she is today! This girl is so sweet and affectionate, not to mention pretty! Such a wonderful girl
20151104_124554_opt.jpg
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Maisie was very very happy to go out for a walk today, she trotted along tail and bum wiggling ten to the dozen. She was so funny when we saw 4 other dogs being walked, I tried to distract her with a treat but she just lay down and wouldn't move, she was transfixed, watching them very intently all the time as they went past (the lovely ladies with them kindly put them on leads). However on the way back we passed Eliah and Willow being walked and then she decided that the treat was more important than looking at them and completely ignored them! Good girl Maisie :biggrin.gif:
Bunnyowl

Post by Bunnyowl »

Lovely Maisie being walked by new walker Anastasia today. Brilliant girl she did a great job :)
20151111_145315_opt.jpg
Bunnyowl

Post by Bunnyowl »

Lovely swwet Maisie on our walk today. What a sweetheart she is
20151118_112057_opt.jpg
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Saturday afternoon we were joined by the handsome Alfie and Rupert and the gorgeous Geraldine. A beautiful pack walk. Maisie liked to take charge in the lead until Rupert and Alfie saw their little opening to get in front!! Went on the beautiful walk where there is lots of space and lots of doggies in gardens where, as I have mentioned before, Maisie remembers. The Brown Retriever at a certain point really leapt at the gate and made us jump but Maisie just gave a friendly bark with a waggy tail. We haven't seen the Golden Retriever at a different location for a couple of weeks and Maisie decided she would sit and wait for a while just in case.................she has now got a wonderful humour about her. She shows me something funny every time we go out. Her true character was hidden for such a long time but the more we go out the more she is relaxed and knows that I love her so much. Whereas at first she was not interested in treats she seriously does her prancing dressage impression right by my leg and stays at heel and that is her asking for a treat. Clever clever beautiful girl. I love her so much and when she sees me she gets so excited and always gives me a welcoming kiss. Of course it was a trip to the shop for the pigs ear to tease all the other dogs as she passes with it in her mouth whilst she is looking their way!!! Again her humour!! This is Maisie: Melts your heart; Abundance of love; Intelligent; Sits for treats and kisses; Incredibly beautiful; Easily my darling.

Maisie is still waiting for a warm home and an especially comfortable sofa with cuddly humans. Love you treasure xxxx :smiley-gen132.gif: :smiley-love029.gif:
Bunnyowl

Post by Bunnyowl »

Lovley Maisie was really brilliant on our walk today. Beautiful princess
20151125_104935_opt (1).jpg
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Maisie and I had such a wonderful time on Sunday. We were joined by Kerry and the gorgeous Geraldine along with GIllian and Mike who were along for their taster. What a brilliant time we had, Maisie settled quickly into our walk knowing the route we were going she was quick to get going and stopped off on her little places she likes to have a good sniff around. She was very keen to get to know Gillian and Mike and gave them a lovely welcome. Maisie is just such a poppet, she had a good look at the cows and wondered whether she should go nearer, but decided not! We got to one point where a lovely lady lives who has an old timer Golden Retriever, the last few weeks the dog has not been out but she was out today and Maisie and she gave each other such an amazing greeting. Maisie seemed so happy to see her! The lady came out and said how much she likes Maisie. Mike could not believe that Maisie knew where all the dogs lived along this walk as she was stopping at gates waiting to see if they were out or coming out!

Maisie is happy, contented and just needs her lead from her walker. If she feels unhappy about something she will turn into me and just get the reassurance she needs and will go off again, or talking to her all the time whilst other dogs pass. Maisie has come on leaps and bounds and from a dog who would just walk and not look around her, not want treats or anything, she now takes absolutely everything in finding something new every time we go out and loves her treats. She really does start to prance and give me a little soft bark when she wants a treat.

I love this girl so much and would just love to see her settled in a warm cosy home in front of a fire with someone who will love her as equally as I do. She will give you delight, cuddles, and above all love. Adorable princess Maisie I love you so very much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :smiley-gen132.gif: :cloud9.gif:
Bunnyowl

Post by Bunnyowl »

Lovely walk with amazing Maisie today. Such a good girl, we joined Bella and walker Tracey for part of our walk today and the girls got on fabulously. Beautiful little lady
20151202_124440_opt (1).jpg
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Today was our Charity Walk and it was quite a challenge for my Maisie. She was happy with all her kennel mates and then spied all the other doggies who were on our walk too. After a fashion she just got on with the walking along and enjoying the day. SO proud of my Maisie. Such a day for her and she had a fabulous time. She loved walking alongside little Willow who she tends to mother a great deal and Eliah took a bit of a fancy to her...............a bit of an age difference Eliah. I had the most fabulous day today with Maisie and meeting the amazing people who make Rescue Remedies the truly wonderful place it is with all the doggies from other kennels and the homed dogs. What more can I say. wonderful. Maisie has gone to Gatwick kennels for a short stay to have her ears looked at. I shall be here waiting for you my little precious darling. Love you to the moon and back............my little Star today xxxxxxxxxx Kiss of love.gif bighug.gif
Sarahk

Re: Maisie Staffie DOB ?2008 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Maisie on her walk yesterday, she sends Manda and Guildford her love Kiss of love.gif
Do you like my muddy paws !!!
Do you like my muddy paws !!!
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”