Maisie Staffie DOB 12.07.08 - 19.08.19

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
MandaTK

Re: Maisie Staffie DOB ?2008 Guildford Kenns

Post by MandaTK »

I missed out on walking My Maisie last weekend because I was ill. However, I made up for it Friday, Saturday and Sunday this week!!! Friday she seemed so pleased to see me and it made my heart melt. Maisie was a complete and utter delight on Friday to walk just ME and SHE. We had a fabulous amble along the river looking at so many things on the way, a little slump in the river and off we go again and then of course the obligatory sit by the lock and watch the world go by. I have not been too well over the last week or so and Maisie made me feel more like me and so happy to be out and about again. Beautiful girl.

Saturday (3rd Oct) off we set with Martha (and walker Jen) and Sooty (and walker Dani). I could not have asked for a better walk, Maisie loved being along Martha and Sooty,very happy and just wandered along and made sure her friends were happy as well as ensuring that she gave me the biggest kisses. I adore this girl. She has come along so well and delights every moment I take her out. I love her to distraction and she knows that too and kisses and cuddles me so much too. We have a special bond and that is amazing. Maisie also loves walking right alongside Jen and will not leave her side either! Amazing Maisie Moo xxxxxxx :smiley-gen132.gif:

Today (Sunday 4th Oct) I was walking with my Maisie and also alongside Baloo with his walker Kerry. Maisie adores Baloo and just enjoys herself so much. After a while we met up with Tara who was walking the Beautiful Willow, who has come on so much and was very intrigued with Baloo and Maisie. i suggested that Willow walked parallel with Maisie to see if Mais could use some of her motherly instincts to calm Willow and show her that life is indeed amazing. Well My Maisie did just that, Tara and I were quite tearful with the way that Maisie showed Willow and Willow followed. Beautiful time out today and my Maisie excelled. Adore this girl, she is just one gorgeous soul who needs to have her own home soon please. xxxxxxxxxxx :smiley-gen132.gif: :smiley-gen132.gif:
JenG

Post by JenG »

I love this gorgeous girl... I quite often walk her when Amanda isn't, and regularly walk with another dog and Amanda and Maisie, and I have to say she has come on leaps and bounds since she first came back to Guildford. Her confidence around other dogs is so good now and as long as her walker is calm, Maisie knows there is no need to worry.

We had a terrific walk yesterday just the two of us, the riverbank was so peaceful and we didn't see a single soul... Maisie loved exploring the different smells and taking in the sights of nature, she really is a happy girl. Maisie is so so affectionate and love a cuddle, I love it when she leans into you, so cute! I really do think that it is time this girl went to her forever family, she is so so ready for a home.
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Maisie loves to have a roll and to laugh whilst rolling!!
Maisie loves to have a roll and to laugh whilst rolling!!
Sunday brought about another gorgeous walk with my girl Maisie. We were joined by Sooty and his walker Kerry. Fabulous walks again today, we met an off lead dog and the lady put the dog on a lead and Maisie walked very beautifully past them. She walked relaxed and happy and kept giving her now familiar "I am happy" bark, its a quick bark when she is looking at me and has a spring in her step. Maisie is such a wonderful happy girl. Her love of walking is incredible now. She really does look out for the dogs she has met before behind gates and fences!! One came bounding out and made us all jump but Maisie was happy to see the dog. At one point she sat outside a lovely ladies house where we normally see an old Golden Retriever, just waiting for them to come out and say hello to her. I had to keep trying to tell Maisie that they were not at home!! Walking back a bunny rabbit ran into the undergrowth, oh my gosh is Maisie quick!! She spots them straight away and she really will one day have me in that undergrowth too!!!!!! She makes me laugh though because she is so happy, her tail wags constantly now and she walks with her head up and smelling and looking at everything. The way she has come on in the last few months SO enjoying walking with her kennel mates makes me so incredibly happy and proud of her. We saw Willow and Maisie respected that Willow needed a little space and I am certain used her motherly instincts to try to tell Willow all was okay. Gorgeous. I have said it before and I will say it again and again - Maisie spells LOVE, she is happy, cuddly, loves to kiss, sits for her treats and will sit at the roadside now too and I ADORE HER. I would love her to have her own sofa space and someone to love her every single minute of every day too for the beauty that she is inside and out xxxxx. :smiley-gen132.gif:
JenG

Post by JenG »

maisymoo4.JPG
I had the most fantastic walk today with beautiful Maisie. Always eager to get going Maisie lead me out of the Gate with sheer enthusiasm. We walked along the river bank passing a field of cows on the way - she was very interested in them and wanted a closer look, but got a little scared when one Cow decided to make a beeline for us! She leapt back and looked at me as if to say "shall we carry on Jen?!"
Maisie is a bundle of joy on her walks - I let her have a longer lead and she loved running through the longer grass and sniffing where other animals have been, occasionally she would remember that I had sausages in my pocket, and she sat and gave me her prettiest look. Maisie did something quite funny as we were walking (and she wanted another sausage) she started walking to heel and trotted like a dressage horse, such a funny girl!
We stopped at the end of our walk for a rest and a few cuddles - this girl LOVES cuddles.
I know I keep saying it but the transformation in this gorgeous girl is remarkable - I really feel like we now all know the real Maisie - cuddly, sweet, funny, pretty, cheeky, clever and friendly and the perfect addition to any loving home!
maisymoo2.JPG
maisymoo3.JPG
Bunnyowl

Post by Bunnyowl »

Maisie is so brilliant! So loving. Had a great walk today, Maisie sat so nicely and enjoyed lots of cuddles and tummy rubs while we talked to Jen with Ozzie. Really don't understand how this girl is not homed. Do like cuddles from beautiful girls with super soft tummies to rub? You've come to the right place!
Happy girl!
Happy girl!
Bunnyowl

Post by Bunnyowl »

Willow and I were Joined by Maisie and Amanda on our walk today. Maisie was FANTASTIC showing Willow the ropes and how to behave so brilliantly! Thank you Maisie and Amanda for helping Willow to learn :) :smiley-gen132.gif:
20151016_111249_opt.jpg
20151016_111053_opt.jpg
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

My Maisie is my darling. If you have not already realised I love this girl so much. today we had a lovely walk, ambled along on a loose lead whilst watching everything going on on the river and alongside. Maisie loves to watch what is going on in the world now. She is so funny when she sees what is going on. We had a Poodle Puppy come up to us today who was a little bit too much for our Maisie but Maisie sat with me and behaved in the most impeccable manner that I was So pleased with her. The puppy eventually left Maisie alone and went on her way. Maisie is a beautiful soul who wants to be with a family on her own, have lots of fun, cuddles, a sofa of her own and so much LOVE please. Maisie takes her confidence from her walker so the more confident you are the more confident our Maise will be. I adore my Maisie to distraction she knows it and gives me cuddles and kisses in abundance and before she goes back to her kennel she has to have a Pigs ear to take back with her. She knows I can be wound round my little finger to make sure she has her treat. Boy does she know how to get round me. I love her so much xxxxxxxxxx :smiley-gen132.gif:
jaxsheight

Post by jaxsheight »

Looking good Maisie
Looking good Maisie
I took Maisie into the paddock for some play time last week. This girl is just such good fun to play with. She has a real zest for life and is such a happy little girl. She still had time for cuddles though.
Bunnyowl

Post by Bunnyowl »

Lovely Maisie and I had a great walk today, Maisie is a wonderful little girl very friendly and cuddly. A lady walking a Husky said what a good girl she is today. Beautiful Maisie really deserves her loving forever home now. She has been waiting such a long time
20151025_131837_opt.jpg
Bunnyowl

Post by Bunnyowl »

Lovely Maisie on our walk yesterday, Maisie is a brilliant little lady so full of love and such a relaxed good girl
20151029_120558_opt.jpg

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”