Winston Shar Pei DofB 04.12.09 Sharnbrook Beds

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Winston Shar Pei DofB 04.12.09 Sharnbrook Beds

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF1634.jpgwinston.jpg
Winston's Story: Winston lived in a plastic Wendy house in a back garden, before he came to us. A person managed to get him handed over, but didn't have landlord permission, so needing him out. Winston was next found stray/abandoned and unclaimed within a council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Winston is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Winston was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF1626.jpgwinston.jpg
DSCF1622.jpgwinston.jpg
DSCF1616.jpgwinston.jpg
Winston's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information:
A dog warden asked us to help Winston.
Winston.jpg
Winston1.jpg
Elliesmum

Re: Winston Winston Shar Pei DofB 2009 Coming soon Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elliesmum »

Omg! The saying, "If you can't say anything nice, say nothing at all" springs to mind [cry.gif]
He looks like Vinnie.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
nada.c

Re: Winston Winston Shar Pei DofB 2009 Coming soon Gatwick Kenns

Post by nada.c »

I’m lost for words...

I’m so glad you’re safe with us now, Winston xxx
SarahW

Re: Winston Shar Pei DofB 2009 Coming soon Gatwick Kenns

Post by SarahW »

It will all get better for your now Winston. Heart fill with love.gif]
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Chapmania

Re: Winston Shar Pei DofB 2009 Coming soon Gatwick Kenns

Post by Chapmania »

Mouth zipped!! :welcome.gif: to the family Winston where you will be loved and cherished for the first time in your life love4.gif xx
anne

Re: Winston Shar Pei DofB 04.12.09 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

I had the pleasure of meeting Winston today. He was a little nervous in his kennel so I sat and shared treats with him for a bit before venturing out. He was keen to get out and walked really nicely on the lead, enjoying the freedom to explore and investigate with his nose. He stood really calmly with a new walker while I took some photos. He is a gentle, smashing boy and while he settles into his new surroundings and makes lots of new friends he will be well looked after and loved by the staff and volunteers and will blossom. Then, hopefully quickly, he will find himself in a new home where he will know nothing but love and care.
DSCF1629.jpgwinston.jpg
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

I had the pleasure of meeting Winston today, have to say you would not know this lovely boys background, he is a true delight. He Loved being out and about, having a good sniff and then he spotted a dog in the paddock, no bad reaction just looked like he would really like to have his chance to have a good old play in the paddock. Lovely boy
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Time to make up for your last 10 years sweetheart. All good from here on in. Xx
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Winston is a sweetheart, I met him not long after he came in, he was very unsure, but trusted Anne enough to come out on a walk. I have made sure to go and see him the last few times I've been at kennels and have been welcomed by a lovely smily face and waggy tail, he absolutely loves a treat, this boy so wants to trust and will be amazing in his forever home
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Suddenly realised I had not posted about our lovely walk on Wednesday. Winston is a prince, I love him, he loves a treat and takes oh so gently, this boy is so grateful for everything, we only walked up the lane as he has just had a wee op so we didn't go too far, we walked past a parked car and the guy inside was obviously having his lunch, Winston seemed very keen to join him, thankfully the man took it in good spirit! I wish more than anything for Winstons forever home, he so deserves it

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”