Flora Chihuahua Dof ?2015 Redhill Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Flora Chihuahua Dof ?2015 Redhill Surrey

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Flora6.jpg
Flora's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a South Coast council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Flora is now neutered; chipped and vaccinations in progress. Flora is now in boarding kennels nr Gatwick awaiting her home

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Flora's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Flora2.JPG
Flora3.JPG
Flora1.JPG
Flora's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. Mid April we were asked if we could help Flake Husky & Flora Chihuahua. We agreed

Both arrived today
Chapmania

Re: Flora Chihuahua Dof TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by Chapmania »

Flora may be a little dinky girl but she has a huge personality. I had the most amazing welcome off her when I went into her kennel. She is so friendly. Not at all bothered by the hype of the kennel environment. Flora walks like a dream and doesn't take any notice of traffic or other dogs. We met up with Rebecca who was walking Star in the woods. We decided to take them on the Woodland walk together. Both dogs were very happy to share their walk and seemed very comfortable in one another's company. Flora was enjoying all the new smells that the woods had to offer. We stopped off at the Poets Hut for cuddles, treats and a photo opportunity. What a little beauty love4.gif xx
20180513_114448.jpg
20180513_114449.jpg
20180513_114454.jpg
aloepeter

Re: Flora Chihuahua Dof ?2015 Kingston Foster

Post by aloepeter »

Flora has come to stay and recover from her spay. She's had a quiet evening with snuggly little cuddles and a short walk up the road to the Rec. The boys travelled with her in the car today but I'm keeping the full on meeting for tomorrow. In the meantime I'm surprised how similar Flora is to Harpo - though not bonkers, of course - just a bit smaller. "Floradorable!"
xxlynne

Re: Flora Chihuahua Dof ?2015 Redhill Surrey

Post by xxlynne »

Alana & Michael and their 2 children Daisy & Layla made a very special journey today to meet the dog of their dreams. Peter will share all

Special thanks to Sophie in Brighton who saved her life and to Peter and the boys for offering her spay recovery and loving care.

Flora we adore her!
aloepeter

Post by aloepeter »

During her short stay here Flora has fitted in very well with the boys - very taken with Alfredo! - but she fits in even better with her new family ...

straight to Alana and Layla
fh01a.jpg
daddy's girl with Michael
fh02.JPG
that all important walk to the Rec
fh03.JPG
walking into the future with Layla
fh04.JPG
two rather tired little girls
fh05.JPG
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

I love that last photo, be very happy sweet Flora love4.gif

Thankyou AloePeter and your boys for looking after her so well and how fantastic she now has her very own family thumbs.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Alana33

Post by Alana33 »

Flora first night with us was great she slept all night on her little bed on my bedroom floor she is such a happy little thing and we all love her she has fitted in so well and it hasn't been a week feels like we had her for years she all ways seems to want to sit with Layla with is nice daisy took her around the block and got invoked so I'm very blessed with flora

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”