Buddy AmBull DofB Older boy Higham Rochester

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Buddy AmBull DofB Older boy Higham Rochester

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Buddy4.JPG
Buddy's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a Midlands council pound and vet booked to be put to sleep 14th: We took him in as an emergency: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Buddy is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Buddy had a 'fat lump' removed from the top of his back, teeth checked and full MOT. Buddy was in foster in Egham nr Windsor

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Buddy's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Buddy5.JPG
Buddy7.JPG
Buddy's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 13.03.18: Hi Lynne,

Hope all is well your way. We have been contacted by the pound with regards to 3 dogs they need URGENT rescue spaces for as vet is booked for tomorrow morning. 1 is a small white, deaf staffie that also needs house training and lead work, an AmBulldog and an Elderly Rottie. Can you save any? Many thanks, Di
Buddy.jpg
We agreed to save all 3 and they have been moved to emergency kennelling
SarahW

Re: Buddy AmBull DofB TBAss M Keynes Emerg boarding

Post by SarahW »

Welcome to RR gorgeous. Kiss of love.gif
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Chapmania

Re: Buddy AmBull DofB TBAss M Keynes Emerg boarding

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Buddy love4.gif xx
SarahW

Re: Buddy AmBull DofB Older boy Gatwick Kenns

Post by SarahW »

I popped in Buddy's kennel yesterday to say hello. He was such a gentle boy and enjoyed cuddles. He is small for an Ambull but with a lovely big squishy head. I am sure he will be popular with walkers. love4.gif love4.gif
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Buddy is divine. An older gentleman with a old 'knee' which makes him limp slightly but isnt painful therefore our vet suggested joint supplements. Buddy was neutered today, he had his 1st vaccination and a fatty lump removed on his lower back which he had been rubbing so our vet suggested better out than in. Buddy was my front passenger on both the outward and home coming journey. Coming back after his Gen An. I had to drive with his huge soft head placed on the gear stick!
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

DSC02959.JPG
Buddy is our newest gentle giant, beautiful boy and a favourite of many walkers already love4.gif

I met Buddy when he came back from the vets with Lynne on Friday, bless him, he was still rather sleepy and wobbly !!! But a gentleman indeed love4.gif
DSC02967.JPG
DSC02963.JPG
DSC02968.JPG
DSC02969.JPG
DSC02970.JPG
DSC02960.JPG
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
heleny

Post by heleny »

What a lovely old boy - Buddy and I have enjoyed little chats through his pen doors as he munches on some sausages. Sweet natured old boy who deserves to now be in a comfy home. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Terry took some lovely photos of Buddy on Saturday, look at Buddy's smile, what a cracker!
IMG-20180416-WA0021.jpg
IMG-20180416-WA0020.jpg
IMG-20180416-WA0019.jpg
IMG-20180416-WA0018.jpg
IMG-20180416-WA0017.jpg

Now for his serious face!
Now for his serious face!
Am I a good boy?
Am I a good boy?
Yes...I thought so!
Yes...I thought so!
IMG-20180416-WA0012.jpg
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Buddy you look amazing . I’m praying your homing is soon . Xx
Laurafoster

Post by Laurafoster »

Buddy spent last Saturday with us, he was brilliant. Didn't batter an eye lid at our cat which made it perfect for our cats first encounter with a dog in his home. He even had confidence to come in and eat. While buddy just sat and watched him. Buddy was brilliant all day, travelled well and not phased by nothing or noone. I have since taken him out again we walked round lakes, he didn't pull and listened to my every command. Just an absolute bundle of love. X

IMG_20180414_134125-600x800.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”