Maxine Griffon x DofB 2012 New Malden

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Maxine Griffon x DofB 2012 New Malden

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Maxine68.JPG
Maxi's Story : Handed in to the pound originally a Greek imported dog with passport. Settled in the home but live wire out side. : Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Maxine is neutered; chipped and vaccinated. Maxine came in to our Rescue 27th April 17 and is in boarding kennels nr Gatwick then Chessington

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Maxi's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Maxiterriermix.jpg
Maxine90.jpg
Maxine83.JPG
Maxi's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 19.04.17; Hi Lynne, Things gone pretty crazy over the Easter Holidays so was wandering if you could offer space to any of these.All are neutered and I have listed those that are chipped. I can of course transport anywhere needed if you can help.

Thank you Lynne xxxx Mikey
Maxi was owner hand in. She is originally a Greek dog and has EU passport, the elderly owners where told she was calm and quiet but she is not shes a typical young terrier and too much for them. Booked into be spayed on Fri and is vaccinated etc. Chipped as Griffon cross but I would say a terrier mix. Loving friendly dog with people but not good with other dogs.
Maxi comes in 27th April
Chapmania

Re: Maxi Patterdale x DofB 2012 Wales comes 27th

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Maxi love4.gif xx
Sarahk

Re: Maxine Patterdale x DofB 2012 Wales comes 27th

Post by Sarahk »

Maxi made maximum impact today, what a looker she is love4.gif
Beautiful colourings, amazing bushy tail that loves to wag and beautifully scruffy ! thumbs.gif
DSC04578.JPG
DSC04607 - Copy.JPG
DSC04609.JPG
DSC04614.JPG
DSC04607.JPG
DSC04615.JPG
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
SarahW

Re: Maxine Patterdale x DofB 2012 Gatwick Kenns

Post by SarahW »

I got to meet Maxine yesterday. She really is a stunning looking little thing with the most wonderful smiley eyes! All us walkers were vying for her attention by offering her treats, she was happily enjoying the fuss much more though I think!
Hello
Hello
Oh hello to you too!
Oh hello to you too!
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
VAL

Re: Maxine Patterdale x DofB 2012 Gatwick Kenns

Post by VAL »

Maxine is one big ball of fur! On our walk today she did that terrier thing of finding everything exciting and worth a sniff. Easy to walk and no trouble with another dog walking nearby, she's young and lively but not 'pully' or difficult in any way. I think she will be very popular.
angel13.gif]
ChrisE

Re: Maxine Patterdale x DofB 2012 Chessington Kenns

Post by ChrisE »

What can I say about Maxine that hasn't already been said except that her eyes I would say are one of her special features. She was very friendly when I first met her in her kennel and we were soon waiting outside for my son Chris who was walking Dodger. The first meeting between Maxine and Dodger was initially a bit rocky as they barked at each other from afar. However as we got further into our walk they both seemed to settle down and begin to become more tolerant of each other's company from a distance.

Maxine is so responsive to voice and seems to listen intently to what you are saying. She certainly liked the cubes of cheese I had in my pocket and she took them so gently when offered. She was easy on the lead and there was no undue pulling at all during the walk unless, of course, her nose picked up a tempting scent.

_20170509_163148_opt.jpg
_20170509_163525_opt.jpg
DSC_0021_1_opt.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

a few more from Maxine's photoshoot the other week, such a sweetie-pie love4.gif
super-cute, just look at those little white tippety toe socks of hers !
super-cute, just look at those little white tippety toe socks of hers !
DSC04579.JPG
DSC04583.JPG
DSC04587.JPG
DSC04590.JPG
DSC04593.JPG
DSC04610.JPG
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Monkeee999

Post by Monkeee999 »

Time spent with Maxine is an absolute joy. This gorgeous girl just cannot get enough love, kisses and cuddles xxx
My favourite photo of Maxine - such a gorgeous gorgeous bundle of love xxx
My favourite photo of Maxine - such a gorgeous gorgeous bundle of love xxx
Monkeee999

Post by Monkeee999 »

Maxine has been with us over a week now and you really cannot help but love this girl. It didn't take her long to make herself at home... she loves snuggles on the sofa and those little legs even reach the bed and her head seems to reach my pillow! This bundle of love has got to be close, got to be receiving love and affection or else she'll ask for it! (Video to follow once I work out how to attach).

She looooooves her walks and we've enjoyed many during her stay. She does enjoy a nose around her surroundings but interestingly my partner and I found out that if she finds herself walking inbetween us then she walks like a little soldier, keeping perfectly in line and in time with our legs thumbs.gif Maxine walks into and out of her harness like she's getting dressed. She knows harness on means a walk and shows her delight by jogging on the spot and she knows harness off is lazy time and will race you to the sofa.

I can confirm that Maxine is not only cat tested but has had to share our home with a rather curious and mischievous cat called Monkee (name says it all). It took a little care and patience (not as much as I'd expected) but now Maxine wanders around the home freely with Monkee about 5 steps behind 0002.gif]
No snuggles with the cat yet but she's definitely tolerant! (Photos to follow)
IMG_0786.JPG
IMG_0788.JPG
IMG_0787.JPG
IMG_0789.JPG
Monkeee999

Post by Monkeee999 »

Monkee the cat is a very persistent teacher... Maxi WILL like me! 0002.gif]
So we started the intro like this.....
So we started the intro like this.....

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”