Milly&Molly Littersisters FrenchiexJRT DofB 7.1.15 Ashford K

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes

Milly&Molly Littersisters FrenchiexJRT DofB 7.1.15 Ashford K

Postby xxlynne » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:30 pm

Current Status: Homed

MillyMolly39.jpg
Molly (Blk & Wht) Milly (Lt Brwn & Wht)

Milly & Molly's Story : Originally came over from Ireland according to found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving their life. Milly & Molly are now neutered; chipped & fully vaccinated. Overnite foster in Oxted then cared for in Broxbourne Kenns

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Milly & Molly's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Milly Molly44.jpg
Milly & Molly

Milly & Molly's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 09.02.17: Adam has asked us to prepare Milly & Molly for rehoming and find tem their home ideally together
xxlynne

Re: Milly & Molly Litter sisters FrenchiexJRT DofB 7.1.15 Ox

Postby Sarahk » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:45 pm

Oh my, adorable, or should that be adora-french-bull or indeed adora-double !!! lol.gif

Milly & Molly are simply gorgeous love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif

Some shots from their wander in the garden when they arrived back from the vets having been spayed today - they are very in tune. Milly is the more forward and Molly more reserved but both love a snuggle and they've shown no jealousy whatsoever, happy to share cuddles with me, one hand each to stroke and fuss them !!! Both had dinner, I kept them separate by standing between them, they are both gobblers, wolfing down their dinner ! But no problem with me helping them with the bits stuck to the edge nor taking their bowls away after they'd finished. Good good girls thumbs.gif
DSC03400.JPG
DSC03401.JPG
DSC03396.JPG
DSC03397.JPG
DSC03399.JPG
DSC03392.JPG

Oh they are soooo dinky !!!
Plenty more photos to come, they are just TOO CUTE !!! Kiss of love.gif mylove.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Postby Sarahk » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:40 pm

Sarahk

Postby Sarahk » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:27 pm

Cuteness follows ...
IMG_4949.JPG
IMG_4950.JPG
IMG_4951.JPG
IMG_4952.JPG
IMG_4953.JPG
IMG_4956.JPG
IMG_4958.JPG
IMG_4960.JPG
IMG_4961.JPG
IMG_4962.JPG
IMG_4963.JPG
IMG_4964.JPG
IMG_4965.JPG
IMG_4966.JPG

love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
IMG_4967.JPG

love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif

IMG_4968.JPG
IMG_4969.JPG
IMG_4970.JPG
IMG_4971.JPG
IMG_4974.JPG
IMG_4976.JPG
IMG_4978.JPG
IMG_4979.JPG

Milly
IMG_4977.JPG
IMG_4973.JPG
IMG_4955.JPG

Molly
IMG_4954.JPG
IMG_4957.JPG
IMG_4959.JPG
IMG_4972.JPG

They are a gorgeous pair love4.gif
Sarahk

Postby Sarahk » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:20 am

They are so adorable-double !!!

No reservedness from Molly now, she's equally forward and up for cuddles and kisses ! They are both soft gentle and affectionate, to me and to each other, sweetness itself and blimey do they bring a smile to your face, the perfect happiness drug !! :D

Milly is the shorter of the two and her wee little legs still are unsure of the stairs up and down and she's not mastered jumping on my bed, Molly has but Milly still needs a help up ! Milly whole body wags, it is so funny to watch, infact it wags so much sometimes she makes herself wobble over !!!!
Last night at bedtime they both stood at the bottom of the stairs, I don't think they've been allowed up in the past so I picked up Milly and Molly bravely followed. This morning faced with what for them is quite big steps, and slightly slippy wooden ones too they weren't brave enough to try down the stairs themselves so one under each arm we all went down together ! Molly has mastered down the stairs since but Millys still not sure.

Out into the garden at 7.30 this morning for synchronised pee and poops, bless them ! Clean all night and only 2 small pees indoors from Milly yesterday evening (well it was an exciting time for them !!), I would say their house training is there and with consistency and regular loo breaks they will be very good. They are very responsive to being called too :D

They play lovely and softly together, very gentle mouthing of each other and after a play session and cuddle session where I got ear and face washes they've finally let me use the iPad again and are snoozing next to me on the bed !
IMG_5002.JPG

I'm off to stay with some friends tonight so sadly these 2 are back to kennels, you know those times when you're really looking forward to catching up with good friends but you'd also love to have doggy time instead !! That's how I feel so we're going to make the most of this morning - I must say it's a privilege to have these 2 stay, I can't believe they are going to be with us long, I'd get those homing forms in quick if you're interested ! thumbs.gif
Sarahk

Postby Sarahk » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:19 am

Oh I love them love4.gif love4.gif
IMG_5009.JPG
IMG_5010.JPG

Even when they're sleeping I can't get anything done as I just love watching them and listening to lovely contented deep breathing thumbs.gif
Sarahk

Postby Sarahk » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:19 am

Molly does have a bit of a penchant for shoes and slippers ! Little mite they are as big as she is but she collected a pair of slippers and a converse pump on my bed whilst I was in the shower !!!

I've given them a couple of toys which they've loved, nothing but kind hearted play from them both, videos to follow. Molly has really come out of her shell and is now the adventurous one ! Milly just lives to wag her bottom which wags s hard even her ears wag with it !!!

love4.gif
Sarahk

Postby Chapmania » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:21 pm

:nicethread.gif: 0093.gif Sarah. Oh my goodness! How adorable are these pair love4.gif xx
Chapmania

Re: Milly&Molly Littersisters FrenchiexJRT DofB 7.1.15 Broxb

Postby Sarahk » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:51 pm

Gorgeous duo on Saturday morning before they went back to kennels, aren't they sooooooo sweet love4.gif
IMG_5015.JPG
Sarahk

Re: Milly&Molly Littersisters FrenchiexJRT DofB 7.1.15 Broxb

Postby xxlynne » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:55 pm

So great to meet Milly & Molly again today. Made the mistake of placing them in a crate in the car without leads attached...so when we gt to the park I had to try and get the 2 weazles out safely...hand in the crate frantically trying to attach a lead to an elusive 'D' ring with 2 little rascals pushing against the door. Took me 15 mins to extract them safely then on to our walk. Thought I had them sussed until the wrapped me in knots with the leads which was comical for all to see...only they had no awareness and as quickly as I appear to disentangle myself they were busy cocooning me again. They are so of one mind that they repeated squatted for wees at the same time together. Travelled back with leads attached which I was able to do with the confidence they had a soft toy in their crate which they hadn't chewed.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Sweethearts they ARE!
xxlynne

Re: Milly&Molly Littersisters FrenchiexJRT DofB 7.1.15 Ashfo

Postby xxlynne » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:08 pm

Milly & Molly were back out walking today with their little curiousity and seeking love. Well they found love...Daniel, Amanda and Matthew.

MillyMollyHomed1.jpg
MillyMollyHomed2.jpg
MillyMollyHomed3.jpg
MillyMollyHomed4.jpg
xxlynne

Next

Return to Dogs Rehomed