Graham Labrador x ?Staffie Dofb ?2010 - 02.06.2018

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Graham Labrador x ?Staffie Dofb ?2010 - 02.06.2018

Post by xxlynne »

Grahamhead.JPG
Your heart bleeds for some dogs and Graham was one of those special dogs...it was obvious he had never lived in a home and he enjoyed being in kennels and mixed with all dogs. A special boy who knew love especially from Adam and Louise and all our volunteers who had the pleasure. Rest in Peace now Graham your days are over but our loves lasts forever with YOU
Graham.jpg
Graham's thread below:
Graham needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Graham was found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a North London council pound. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place. Graham is now neutered, chipped & fully vaccinated. Graham currently in boarding kennels in Broxbourne Herts sharing a kennel with Trixie Staffie x

Visit Graham's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Graham65.JPG
Graham52.JPG
Graham62.JPG
Graham's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: Please remember this is the information we received from the referrer. Once a dog is with us and we begin to work with them and unpack them they can and often do reveal positive skills trust and transform behaviours June 2016: Adam asked Rescue Remedies to prepare Graham and find his new family.
Sarahk

Re: Graham Labrador x ?Staffie Dofb ?2010 Chessington Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Met the handsome Graham today ...
DSC00556.JPG
DSC00558.JPG
DSC00552.JPG
DSC00555.JPG
DSC00564.JPG
DSC00571.JPG
DSC00572.JPG
DSC00569.JPG
DSC00565.JPG
DSC00559.JPG
DSC00560.JPG
DSC00562.JPG
DSC00563.JPG
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
LizS

Re: Graham Labrador x ?Staffie Dofb ?2010 Chessington Kenns

Post by LizS »

I've walked Graham a few times now and he is a beautiful boy, gorgeous colours! He's always happy and playful, he walks nicely on the lead without pulling and he meets other dogs happily. We also met a horse on our walks and although he was interested he wasn't too bothered. He also loved belly rubs! love4.gif
IMG_0809.JPG
IMG_0811.JPG
marknsal

Re: Graham Labrador x ?Staffie Dofb ?2010 Broxbourne Kenns

Post by marknsal »

Out with young Graham who is a lovely good natured lad, not particularly treat orientated, that is to say he liikkkes sausages but unlike some dogs I could name does not track hand to pouch to person like some of his compardres do. Very good when he takes treats and good on the extender but does not really respond to his name nor is he particularly focused on his handler so a bit of a work in progress that will need a few more walks. No vices though, although a bit too friendly for Bella but he is easily corrected and does know sit and paw. Bit of a puzzle is Graham at the moment but he is nice natured so just some work required.
DSC02505.JPG
DSC02498.JPG
bizlate

Post by bizlate »

We took the strikingly handsome Graham out for a walk at dusk on Sunday. Anyone who has ever tried to photograph a brindle dog in poor light knows exactly the problems this created.
This. This is what I'm talking about! Blurry, beautiful brindle boy
This. This is what I'm talking about! Blurry, beautiful brindle boy
You'll have to take my word for it... Graham is beeeeeeaaaauuutiful. Despite his wonderful photo shoot with SarahK, I hadn't quite picked up on just how handsome he is from his forum thread so can only assume that this is another boy who doesn't do himself full justice in pictures - in 'person' he took my breath away! I think I spent the first full ten minutes of the walk shouting things like 'Holy Maloney this is a good looking dog!' and 'Look at his coat! Look at his curly tail! Isn't he handsome?!' before I frankly became embarrassed of myself.
Handsome boy
Handsome boy
Check out that lovely coat!
Check out that lovely coat!
Graham, in sharp contrast, is cool as a cucumber. He's happy to have a quick stroke and a fuss, but then he wants to be back off exploring please! He's filled out since arriving so there was a mad scramble for a harness to fit, and he strutted along on his walk very much pulling off his hot pink trimmings.
What a good looking boy!
What a good looking boy!
Oh, hi!
Oh, hi!
He's super into treats (great news for training!) and knows a good sit and paw, and remembers his general manners even in the face of sausages.
On the hunt for treats
On the hunt for treats
"Is that a sausage? I think it's a sausage!"
"Is that a sausage? I think it's a sausage!"
Look at his little 'paw'! I didn't even ask for 'paw', he just hedged his bets
Look at his little 'paw'! I didn't even ask for 'paw', he just hedged his bets
Another 'sit'
Another 'sit'
He walked well with kennel friend Annie and met a veritable herd of friendly off-lead labs beautifully - waggy tail and happy demeanour throughout.
Taking turns on treats with Annie
Taking turns on treats with Annie
Bumping along with Annie
Bumping along with Annie
Really can't picture this handsome chap hanging around for long - if you like what you see, get your rehoming form in while you still can!
Lovely boy
Lovely boy
Joanned

Post by Joanned »

First time in walking gentle giant Graham. He is such a handsome boy. He has such a puppy like character with lots of energy so I had my running shoes on and we run....which he loved.
When we got back to kennels he thought he was going somewhere when Adam had his van door open so Graham thought he would just invite himself and jumped in. He is a funny character this gorgeous boy. Not the easiest of models to take photos of and they haven't come out that clear but hey you will see how handsome he is
2016_103013_3414_189.jpg
Joanned

Post by Joanned »

Such a lovely boy
Such a lovely boy

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”