Sebby Rough Collie x DofB 10.2011 Haslemere Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
heleny

Re: Sebby Rough Collie x DofB 10.2011 Gatwick Kenns

Post by heleny »

Sebby really was appreciative of the large marrow bone I left him at the end of his walk today. He quite enjoyed the walk too - with a thick, soft coat like Sebby's a bit of rain and wind does not deter you from enjoying all the sniffs that the woods offer. He is such an easy dog to walk and ambles along beside you, ignoring other dogs. He is a great character. :cool.gif: Heart fill with love.gif]
heleny

Post by heleny »

I really appreciate time spent with this amazing character. He enjoyed his walk this morning, sniffing and snuffling amongst the frozen leaves. He has such a playful side to his character and loves to catch treats as you throw them into his pen. He enjoys company and I so wish he would find that elusive forever home - he deserves to as he continues to be patient in kennel care waiting for that special person to appreciate his true worth. Love him. Heart fill with love.gif]
heleny

Post by heleny »

I feel tremendously fond of the amazing character who is Sebby. It has nothing to do with his warm furry coat, his amazing face, the fact that he is so easy to walk and manage around other dogs, the lovely greeting he always gives me - it is the total package which is Sebby! I don't think he was too bothered by the sleet and cold of yesterday's walk - well, he was wearing the right coat. He walks at a good pace and does love to sniff and look around him. Squirrels especially he finds very exciting and he became very interested in the sheep in the field. He doesn't appreciate the noise and clamour of kennel life and hopefully will find a calm, quieter house this year. Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Jim Thomas

Post by Jim Thomas »

I took Sebby for a stroll today and the sun streamed down just for him. The last time I walked him the weather was shocking and the walk was a trudge, however today I saw the real Sebby with his head held high we scarpered into the woods with squirrels,mice,birds and loads of great sniffing locations. What a change, the jog really gave him a lift and he rewarded me with licks and wags. Thank you Sebby for great walk.

20180107_150114.jpg

20180107_150107.jpg
heleny

Post by heleny »

0093.gif thank you Jim, lovely photos of this gorgeous dog. I always feel that Sebby greets me like his best mate - he drops the cushion he is usually shaking to death and bounds over to say hello. He is such a brilliant chap - he loves his walk and snuffles away in the grass and leaves while keeping a beady eye out for squirrels and cats. Once back in his pen we enjoy a game of catch the sausage. Love him! :crossfingers.gif: love4.gif
heleny

Post by heleny »

It was great to walk Sebby today - despite the rain, the winds and the knee high mud! He picks his way through the mud to the woodland walk and then trots off - usually with a spring in his step. He ignores all other dogs and just keeps going. He really is a lovely chap. Once back in his pen we have our usual game of catch the sausage and shake the cushion. It would be amazing if this great character could get the home he so deserves. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Kathys

Post by Kathys »

20180127_162820.jpg
20180127_162726.jpg
20180127_114306.jpg
It was lovely to receive an enthusiastic welcome from Sebby at the weekend but I have no idea why this gorgeous boy is still looking for a home. He's such a good boy to walk - keen but doesn't pull. He enjoyed being out and having a good sniff in the grass - and keeping an eye of for squirrels!
Kathys

Re: Sebby Rough Collie x DofB 10.2011 Broxbourne Kenns

Post by Kathys »

Sebby was pleased to be out again at the weekend - he was still smiling!!
20180204_184141.jpg
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Got a real soft spot for Sebby . Come on forever home where are you!
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Sebby met me on Thursday when Adam bought him over to our vets for his booster vaccination. he was so happy as he is adored by us both and you could see he knew he was bestest friend status ! Did really well in the vets and no muzzle needed. his ears were checked and no concern after he had such a bad infection 6 months ago. Lovely boy who needs a special home as Sebby has a wired collie brain so needs a very understanding home

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”