Victor Deerhound Lurcher DofB 27.06.16 Gatwick Kenns

Our remarkable Rescue Remedies dogs available for homing! Find Lurchers, Collies, Spaniels, American Bulldogs, Mastiffs, GSDs, Rotties, Shar Peis, Boxers, Akitas, Huskies, Malamutes and other breeds and crossbreeds here!
anne

Re: Victor Deerhound Lurcher DofB 27.06.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:31 pm

Victor is doing great. He is making new friends and enjoying social walks with other dogs. He still occasionally has a bark at a passing dog but it is all noise. I shall try and video him on a social walk next time I take him out.

anne

Post by anne » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:51 am

Victor shared his walk with Ollie yesterday and the video shows how relaxed he is on his walks.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

KateM17

Post by KateM17 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:51 pm

Victor, what a lovely boy! Easy to harness and was keen to get on his way today. Both Fiona and I walked him. He loves to sniff everything, so be prepared for a long walk. He passed all dogs well, including the two offlead local poochies who wanted to say hello! Besides dogs, he was also well behaved when he had to give way to not one but four horses on three separate occasions. He stood to one side, and was more than patient when the horse rider wanted to have 'a chat'....... He loves sausages, and this week, he was less 'grabby'' and took them quite gently. Victor is coming on in leaps and bounds. A really nice walk and he definitely knows when he is due a sausage. I think 'Good Boy Victor' = sausage! Kate x :smiley-bounce016.gi:

Return to “1. RESCUE REMEDIES OTHER BREEDS”