Glynis Shar Pei DofB ?2010 Gatwick Kenns

Our remarkable Rescue Remedies dogs available for homing! Find Lurchers, Collies, American Bulldogs, Mastiffs, GSDs, Rotties, Shar Peis, Boxers, Akitas, Huskies, Malamutes and other breeds and crossbreeds here!
heleny

Re: Glynis Shar Pei DofB ?2010 Gatwick Kenns

Post by heleny » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:45 pm

No time spent at the kennels would be complete unless I spent time with my gorgeous friend Glynis. She knew I was there and came out of her bed to the door, no doubt hoping for some treats. She is such a lovely girl and we always enjoy a peaceful, calm time away from the clamour of the kennel block in the peace of the woods. It must surely, surely be her time for a calm, warm, loving home. :goodluck.gif: :goodluck.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Judy

Post by Judy » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:11 pm

I took darling Glynis out this afternoon, when I went to get her from her kennel she was having a snooze in her bed but as soon as she realised she was going for a walk she soon stood up ready to go. We had a lovely casual walk around the block, Glynis didn't seem bothered by the cold weather but she did make sure she didn't step into any puddles. When we got back to her kennel she enjoyed her sausage treats as usual which she always accepts very gently. angel13.gif]

KateM17

Post by KateM17 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:31 pm

Gorgeous Glynis, she is always on my list to walk every Sunday! She doesn't like the rain or mud much so we keep our walks short and to the lane which does take her a while now. She ignores all other dogs and still has that stubborn streak about her, if she doesn't want to move to the side of the road, only a sausage will make her move and all cars have to wait! Last Sunday, she had a lovely time, off lead pottering around the paddock. There isn't much more I can say about Glynis that I haven't already said. She needs to find that forever sofa now to see out her retirement. angel13.gif] Special girl is our Glynis x

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:42 pm

There hasn't been any photos of Glynis for a long time crying1.gif]
We need to give Glynis a boost and get her homed thumbs.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/676797962392764/

Return to “1. RESCUE REMEDIES OTHER BREEDS”