Glynis Shar Pei DofB ?2010 Walthamstow London

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
heleny

Re: Glynis Shar Pei DofB ?2010 Gatwick Kenns

Post by heleny » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:45 pm

No time spent at the kennels would be complete unless I spent time with my gorgeous friend Glynis. She knew I was there and came out of her bed to the door, no doubt hoping for some treats. She is such a lovely girl and we always enjoy a peaceful, calm time away from the clamour of the kennel block in the peace of the woods. It must surely, surely be her time for a calm, warm, loving home. :goodluck.gif: :goodluck.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Judy

Post by Judy » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:11 pm

I took darling Glynis out this afternoon, when I went to get her from her kennel she was having a snooze in her bed but as soon as she realised she was going for a walk she soon stood up ready to go. We had a lovely casual walk around the block, Glynis didn't seem bothered by the cold weather but she did make sure she didn't step into any puddles. When we got back to her kennel she enjoyed her sausage treats as usual which she always accepts very gently. angel13.gif]

KateM17

Post by KateM17 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:31 pm

Gorgeous Glynis, she is always on my list to walk every Sunday! She doesn't like the rain or mud much so we keep our walks short and to the lane which does take her a while now. She ignores all other dogs and still has that stubborn streak about her, if she doesn't want to move to the side of the road, only a sausage will make her move and all cars have to wait! Last Sunday, she had a lovely time, off lead pottering around the paddock. There isn't much more I can say about Glynis that I haven't already said. She needs to find that forever sofa now to see out her retirement. angel13.gif] Special girl is our Glynis x

Judy

Post by Judy » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:20 pm

I took the gorgeous Glynis out this afternoon, she didn't seem too bothered about going for a walk initially as she was having a snooze in her bed but once she had got herself a bit more with it she happily wondered out. As Glynis doesn't like the mud we had a stroll up the lane. When we got back to her kennel Glynis was very appreciative of her treats. Such a gentle kind sole. angel13.gif]

Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:06 pm

I took dear Glynis out this morning, poor Glynis has an upset tummy, but that did not stop her enjoying a little stroll down the lane. Now winter is setting in it would be great if Glynis had a nice warm home :crossfingers.gif:

heleny

Post by heleny » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:26 pm

Glynis wasn't feeling well today and so we went for two short walks down the lane. Such a lovely, gentle lady who appreciates treats and gentle company. I so wish her patience would be rewarded and she would find her forever home. She deserves it. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Judy

Post by Judy » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:23 pm

Heart fill with love.gif] I was pleased to see that Glynis has overcome her temporary blip, she was back to her normal self when I walked her this afternoon. We had a lovely woodland walk which is mud free which Glynis I am sure was pleased about. This darling girl is such a dream and deserves so very much to have a home and human of her very own.

Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:44 pm

Glynis was up for her walk today, she is now feeling a lot better and it shows. She enjoyed a quite walk down the lane of course lots of treats. Glynis has been very patient waiting for her forever home, let's hope it comes soon :crossfingers.gif:

Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:47 pm

Glynis and I had a lovely quiet walk today, she is such a sweet girl, and loves her treats. I cannot say anymore about Glynis that has already been said. It would be wonderful for Glynis if her forever home comes soon angel13.gif]

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:42 pm

I took Glynis for a walk today as my last pup of the day. I will take some photos next time and post but my photos tend to go on sideways! Glynis was curled up in her bed but was happy to be taken out. She was a little wobbly to begin with but once we got going and those joints and muscles loosened up we had a lovely amble which she really enjoyed. She is so easy to walk. Glynis would really suit an older person or someone who isn’t able to walk too far. She likes to take her time and she asks for so little, well she asks for nothing really. It would mean so much to all the volunteers if Glynis was at last chosen, and had her own home with her own space on the sofa. angel13.gif]

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”