Donations from Pets Corner

We can collect surplus food for RR dogs......
gsdlover

Re: Donations from Pets Corner

Post by gsdlover » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:26 am

I have just realised that we have a Pets Corner in Heathfield. Does that mean that i can go in there and ask for out of date dog food on your behalf or is it just stores in your local area? Thanks x

Luella

Post by Luella » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:46 pm

We contacted our Pets Corner in Beaconsfield garden centre today & they couldn’t have been more helpful. Unfortunately though they have an arrangement with our local rescue centre in stokenchurch & donate food there. We were hoping to bring a boot load of food to the charity walk but not to be. However we will buy a bag of dry food & bring that. Every little helps 😕

Chapmania

Post by Chapmania » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:39 pm

I have 3 Pets Corner stores near me. Burgess Hill, Ditchling and Haywards Heath. None of the stores know anything about donating food to Rescue Remedies. They already have an arrangement with a local dog rescue and donate all their food to them.

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:40 am

I think it's fair enough if another rescue has beaten us to it at a certain store. The one at Keston filled my boot to overflowing again last night, all with Natures diet wet food. The staff in this store are very on board with me on this and will contact me for regular pick ups, and they are all very nice. They are looking at our dogs photos and we have a few more fans of the rescue. I took them some Christmas sweets yesterday as their generosity has been amazing. It's so convenient for me as well as I work next door and just drive in on my way home :cool.gif:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/676797962392764/

Return to “Support from Pets Corner”