Nero Patterdale DofB 01.09.16 Stansted

Dogs that have found their forever home
Jojo18

Re: Nero Patterdale DofB 01.09.16 Guildford Kenns

Post by Jojo18 »

rps20181214_161724.jpg
Nero Is Homed!!!
Caroline and Mark had a long drive to meet little Nero today and how relieved and spoilt was he to have a lovely long walk with them, treats, attention and then he was being put in their car to go to his new Home !!
He will be treasured by the family as the kids can't wait to meet him
Be good little one and enjoy your new life x
MrsP

Re: Nero Patterdale DofB 01.09.16 Stansted

Post by MrsP »

:smiley-bounce016.gi:
Soooo happy for my fave little man!
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

blob6.gif]
Ever so pleased to little Nero ! Be happy boy xx
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

[0128.gif] [0128.gif] [0128.gif]

Wowie Nero out of a winter kennel and into the warm heart of your new famil. Thank you Caroline & Mark from us all :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif: :thanks.gif:
EmmaD

Post by EmmaD »

Good luck wee man, thank you Caroline and Mark and fam !
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

woo.gif] :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-dance017.gif: Great to read this!
Doin' it for the staffies ...
thejamesfamily

Post by thejamesfamily »

Well it’s been a few days so thought I would update you.
We had a long journey home due to the blasted Heathrow/m25 and found that by the time we got home Nero had very kindly chewed through his harness! Thanks for that, but luckily we had another in the cupboard for him. There have been a couple of grumbles at the children but nothing to worry about and we really need to work on his 100mph walking speed as otherwise he’s going to have my arm off 0028.gif
He seems to have relaxed a little and even slept through the night last night. He was desperate to sleep on our bed the first night but as he’s much bigger than we thought, both Mark and I were holding on for dear life at the edges of the bed, so sorry Nero you can have a lovely dog duvet - it just has to be next to the bed instead!
I would attach a pic of him snoozing next to me now as we’ve just got back from another arm wrenching walk, but I don’t know how, sorry.
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Thank you for the update. Nero will be super excited to be in his new home and will take time to settle. Patts need lots of things to do and as you know, can be a handful. I'm not an expert on terriers but can tell you that having any rescue dog, we notice changes in them months down the line, even after you think they have their paws comfortably under the table, they do something that shows you they are relaxing even more and make you realise that they unpack slowly. Great work, showing Nero bounderies and your live and patience will pay off big time. Happy christmas to you all xx
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

I received a lovely Email from Neros family today with photos .
Nero has settled into a nice routine of getting up , outside to do his business , breakfast followed by a long snooze .
He loves their sofa and is a cuddle monster !!

Thankyou so much for the update, he looks Amazing in the photograph with his silky coat .
rps20181228_223748.jpg
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

:smiley-dance017.gif:
Lovely to know Nero is in a home that will give him time to settle .
My terrier boy has the odd grumble but I ignore him, and actually a grumble is a good thing from a dogs point of view . Just telling you he’s got the hump....
as you say he is now getting into his routine which is fab news. Thankyou all. Be happy boy x

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”