Boris Staffie DOB 2010 Bexley Kent

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Boris Staffie DOB 2010 Bexley Kent

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Boris16.JPG
Boris needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Boris was found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place and save Boris's life. Boris is now neutered, chipped and fully vaccinated. Boris was in boarding kennels near Chessington.

Visit Boris's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Boris20.JPG
Boris97.JPG
Boris100.JPG
Boris's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: 6.1.15: Hi Lynne, Sorry to bother you, I know you are really busy and you know I only come to you if things are desperate. I am emailing you for help with a little brindle staffie boy called Boris (piccies attached). He is a Bromley dog and is going to be pts on the 8th January if nobody can help and we've had absolutely no offers on him. He is a lovely chap, waggy tail every time I walk down the kennel block and I can neuter him. He is approx 5 - 6 yrs old. Real short stocky lad and is fine with other dogs.

I know you are chokka but thought it would be worth an ask to try to save him Txxx
Boris.jpg
Boris comes in for neuter and vaccination on the 8th January
Chapmania

Re: Boris Staffie DOB 2010 Bromley Pound

Post by Chapmania »

Bless his heart. Thank you Lynne for saving Boris xx
jacnmrb

Re: Boris Staffie DOB 2010 Bromley Pound

Post by jacnmrb »

Another gorgeous brindle; thanks for saving him, Lynne
xxxxxxx for Boris
Sarahk

Re: Boris Staffie DOB 2010 Oxted sleepover

Post by Sarahk »

Boris has come home with me from the vets tonight, what a gorgeous gorgeous stocky staffie boy :D

I arrived at the vets to pick him up post neuter and there he was entertaining our vet and vet nurse, getting lots of cuddles and running around between them ! I got a keen hello and he settled fab in the car snoozing after minutes ! Head wrapped round the gear stick but I've learnt to cope with that !!!

Been and done his business in the garden, had his dinner, cuddling now on the sofa, he's been upside down for belly rubs, he likes those and I think it's one of his fave positions ! He's fighting sleepiness at the moment and not really winning ! Big day for the lad, start of the rest of his life :D

Absolute cuddle monkey so far and such happiness eluded from everywhere, be it his big happy smile, kisses, waggy tail and waggy bum !

He's going to be a big hit with the walkers and can't believe he'll be with us long. Pics to follow !
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Well this boy is just fantastic Kiss of love.gif

Very difficult to get a photo of him the right way round though !!!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
He loves to be upside down or part way there and on his side snoozing !!!
image.jpg
image.jpg
Here we go, upside down again !!!
Here we go, upside down again !!!
Gorgeous with a capital G
image.jpg
image.jpg
Great little snuggle bug :smiley-gen132.gif:
:smiley-love014.gif:

Arhhhh, right way round at last ...
image.jpg
Just look at Boris's handsome face, adorable...look into those eyes ...
image.jpg
:smiley-love014.gif:
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

A few more when we first got home...

Mmmmm, a sofa, nice ;)
image.jpg
Yes please, just there...
image.jpg
That's the spot...
image.jpg
A bit tired ! Zzzzzzz
image.jpg
But still can move his leg up to make way for a tickle !
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Snuggles :smiley-gen132.gif:
image.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Perfect boy with his dinner too, brilliant sit before I put it down and then thoroughly enjoyed every morsel, no problem me being near him as he ate :biggrin.gif:

LOVES being told he's a good boy, that tail goes ten to the dozen, wag wag wag wag wag !
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Awww what a scrummy boy! :D
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Chris86

Post by Chris86 »

Looks like a lovely bundle of brindle staffieness :biggrin.gif:
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

He is indeedy :biggrin.gif:

Boris has just had me in stitches :lol:
I decided a hot bath was in order (for me not Boris !). Boris came upstairs with me but then decided upstairs was boring so he took himself back downstairs. I could hear him playing with a toy and after my nice hot bath I went down to see what he was up to (a novelty for me having a foster who was happy to take himself off like that !)...

Well !!! He was lying on the blanket in the kitchen, many toys had been investigated from the doggie toy box ! The toy box had been moved into the middle of the kitchen and the biggest ball from the toy box was floating in the middle of his water bowl !!! But you know what, only the doggie toys had been touched, not my trainers nor my crocs nor anything else that wasn't for dogs, I think Boris had got a second wind post op and just decided one big play session was in order ! Plus it's probably a while since he's been up late what with being in kennels 'n all !!!

Anyway he didn't need much persuasion to follow me upstairs again and is now Mr sleepy head lying on my bed zzzzz zzzzz zzzzz !

Boris has one white 'sock' on his front left leg and it makes him look so cute :D his little legs are struggling sometimes on my wood floor and stairs so occasionally we've had 'comedy dog' moments ! Legs in all directions !!!

Top lad is Boris :D

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”