Oodles (Noodles) Patterdale DOB ?2014 Somerton, Somerset

Dogs that have found their forever home
Sarahk

Re: Noodles Patterdale DOB ?2014 Gatwick Kenns/ Oxted W/E

Post by Sarahk »

Noodles was perfect overnight, one little bark when she heard mum get up for the loo in the other room but quickly settled back down thumbs.gif

She loved running into mum and dads room this morning and showering them with enthusiastic kisses and tail wags ! Noodles loves having people around, all the more to love :smiley-love014.gif:

Perfect 'sit' before her brekkie hits the floor...
image.jpg
Very nice walk in Olney where mum and dad live :smiley-chores002.gif:
Then it was time to pop her coat on as we were off to stand around in the cold watching my niece in a cross country run (brrrr, rather her than me, running that is!)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Doesn't Noodles look gorgeous love4.gif She attracted many an admiring look from other spectators and one little girl asked nicely if she could stroke Noodles, perfect when they ask and the answer was yes and Noodles loved the fuss :D
Noodles coped so well with many people about, many running kids, and the odd doggie thrown in ! She loved all the fun and excitement
image.jpg
Back home and time to rest !
Watching the tele with dad...
image.jpg
And cuddles with me later on...
image.jpg
image.jpg
Then there's always time to play for Noodles...
image.jpg
image.jpg
Look at this beautiful face, how lucky would you be to have this appreciative loving little girl looking up at you every day :smiley-love029.gif:
image.jpg
image.jpg
Love you Noodles Kiss of love.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Fantastic photos Sarah ! love the pink coat with the woolly collar, Noodles looks very snug.Good to know she's having some fuss over the weekend, such a cutie ! What a well behaved little treasure she is.
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Isn't the sunshine lovely thumbs.gif

A couple of shots of Noodles relaxing last night at mum and dads and some morning posing then lots (sorry, couldn't stop clicking !) of garden play pics, Noodles is beautiful always but really really really beautiful in the sunshine love4.gif

Me and Noodles sharing the beany bag, me for a foot rest, her to rest her gorgeous little sleepy head ...
image.jpg
And with mum !!
image.jpg
This morning, Noodles so coordinates with my folks wallpaper and my doggie blanket, both patterdale colours !!!
image.jpg
image.jpg
So now for the garden play pics...
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Cheeky !
Cheeky !
image.jpg
Noodles isn't just gorgeous, she's also very athletic, look at her jump...
image.jpg
She springs and pounces too :D
image.jpg
Got it !
Got it !
image.jpg
And chasing again !!! Noodles could play ball forever :dog_running-186.gif:
image.jpg
Noodles also loves a bottle to squish and squish and squish some more !!!
image.jpg
Ball or bottle, ball or bottle ???
image.jpg
"hey look at me, aren't I clever :D "
image.jpg
image.jpg
Balls good too !!!
image.jpg
And bottle !!!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Noodles then visited my niece and nephew and we all went out for a walk ( icon_e_sad.gif camera battery ran out so no pics), we all had a lovely time :smiley-chores002.gif:
Oh yes, that was after she'd enjoyed some sausages, well you can't have them yourself and not save her some can you !!!

After that, back down the motorway home to mine, she slept all the way, good as gold again. Once home Noodles was straight to the toy box as always !!!
Dinner time and once again, no rest for Noodles, she wakes up after her dinner !!! Very happy to play by herself with a tennis ball or Kong or pretty much any toy (but tennis balls she can chew a hole in are her favourite !!!)

Noodles does need a rest in the end...
image.jpg
image.jpg
And his is her right now, such a sweetie, all curled up, bless Kiss of love.gif
image.jpg
Love :smiley-love014.gif: love :smiley-love014.gif: love :smiley-love014.gif: Noodles, come on her home :crossfingers.gif:
xxx
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

My brother sent me a couple of photos he took of Noodles at my nieces cross country run 0093.gif
image.jpg
image.jpg
Noodles has been good as gold today whilst I've been working at home, we fitted in a couple of walks and Noodles was happy to rest in between, visiting me for cuddles every now and then :smiley-gen132.gif:

Given how cold it was forecast I've kept Noodles here tonight and sadly she's heading back to Godstone first thing in the morning. Meant I've got to enjoy her lovely company for another night :D xxx
mreadman

Noodles Patterdale DOB ?2014 Somerton, Somerset

Post by mreadman »

(Current status back up for rehoming March 2016)

Delighted to report that Noodles was the perfect passenger on her two and half hour drive to her new home in Somerset - she slept for most of it, but occasionally pushed her face between the two front seats in the car to see where we were going.

A quick walk around the village before the light went - she met two other on-lead dogs and greeted them with perfect manners - not a peep out of her. She's now spark out between us on the sofa, snoring, making us smile whenever we look at her. What a lovely start to a new life with this adorable little dog.
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Thank you Mark and Helen so lovely you have already joined the Forum Im home very late and my camera is out of battery so no pictures available until the 'morrow sorry but

Lets look at Noodles here and know she is jumping for joy!
Noodles67.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Oh yes Mark and Helen, you can never have too many tennis balls in Noodles eyes ! They will quickly become tennis balls with holes in and watch she doesn't eat them ! Hours of fun guaranteed, she had started to drop the ball for me to throw again so she can do it even if she doesn't let on to you straight away ! And it's a great way of using up some of that energy of hers !
Happy ball games :D
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

So pleased for the gorgeous Noodles. Thank you for taking her into your home and thank you Sarahk for giving us all such wonderful photos to look at the beautiful girl. She is a stunner and I think will just be perfect xxx :smiley-gen132.gif:
Chapmania

Re: Noodles Patterdale DOB ?2014 Somerton, Somerset

Post by Chapmania »

I had the pleasure of meeting Mark and Helen yesterday when they came to meet Noodles. It was so lovely to see the 'new' happy family together. I know that Noodles will be very happy with her new mum and dad. Special thanks to Sarah for keeping Noodles out of kennels as much as she could.

:welcome.gif: to the forum Mark and Helen. I look forward to seeing future updates. xx
xxlynne

Re: Noodles Patterdale DOB ?2014 Somerton, Somerset

Post by xxlynne »

NOW in foster.............

Now sorry you have all had to wait for these its been a tough week but here is the highlight!
NoodlesHomed1.jpg
NoodlesHomed2.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”