Oodles (Noodles) Patterdale DOB ?2014 Somerton, Somerset

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Oodles (Noodles) Patterdale DOB ?2014 Somerton, Somerset

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Noodles7.JPG
Noodles needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background:Noodles was handed in to another Rescue as she had an altercation with another resident dog and ended up muzzled most of the day (Hence the mark on her muzzle in original picture below. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place. Noodles is spayed, chipped and vaccinated. Noodles was in boarding kennels in Godstone. Noodles was homed for a short spell in a rural setting and has delighted meeting dogs, but kept on an extension lead at all times outside for the house. Noodles is currently in Somerset but owner prepared to travel once her new family is found

Noodles is ever the Patterdale busy on the go and alert. She needs a family who has her safety ever present in their minds. She has lived with a JRT but is a typical terrier bitch that can reacts to confrontation. Meets other dogs well but her interest is ‘what moves’ and ‘what’s down there in the hedgerow. Oodles of energy

Visit Noodles's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Noodles9.jpg
Noodles6.jpg
Noodles5.jpg
's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: 19th Oct 15: Hi Lynne, I am not sure you remember me but I met you a few months ago when I transported some dogs Wales to you. Well anyway I am hoping you maybe able to help with a dog we have here, she is a young patterdale called Princess Noodles. She came to our attention when owners called us after Noodles and the other dog a JRT had got into a fight. Noodles was after this muzzled permanently!! We didn't really have room but didn't want her in that situation either so he brought in with the view to finding her a rescue placement. She has been spayed and is ok with well behaved dogs but can be a little OTT with some. She is a really sweet little girl just a typical Patterdale lively and switched on, she really needs a rescue space that understands the breed and has homed them previously. So I was wandering if you would help? I am more than happy to arrange transport and make a donation from our organisation it would really mean a life changing opportunity for Noodles. In Wales as I am sure you are aware her chances of finding a home are nearly zero. Look forward to hearing from you and I really hope we can work together to get this princess a home. Many Thanks Mx
Noodles02.jpg
Tim

Re: Noodles Patterdale DOB TBAss Chessington Kenns

Post by Tim »

Lynne brought Noodles over today, she has the wiggliest bottom you'll ever see, her tail isn't far behind either :) ...such a friendly friendly girl....
Who could resist that face ...
untitled.jpg
untitled-6.jpg
untitled-8.jpg
untitled-9.jpg
Certainly likes a tennis ball, she found not one but two in the long grass to play with :)
untitled-4.jpg
She was quite interested in the clicking noise of the camera..
untitled-2.jpg
untitled-5.jpg
untitled-7.jpg
My favourite photo of her ...(can't believe I chopped off the top of her head)
untitled-3.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Fran

Re: Noodles Patterdale DOB TBAss Chessington Kenns

Post by Fran »

I met Noodles yesterday and enjoyed taking her for a walk. We met a lot of off lead dogs and she had perfect manners. If I was not giving her attention while videoing another dog she was very good at jumping up trying to get my attention, or was she thinking I had a treat in my hand! She is a sweet heart. Here is a video and photos of her.
IMG_4292.jpg
IMG_4332.jpg
Polpat

Re: Noodles Patterdale DOB ?2014 Chessington Kenns

Post by Polpat »

image.jpg
Noodles hasnt had the chance for many walks recently and she is a typical terrier livewire so she loved her outing today and had her nose in every nook and cranny and where there werent any she dug some in the hope of finding something interesting!

She is a real hedgerow surfer and anything and everything she smells or finds is so exciting for her, its hard not to get caught up in her enthusiasm - her sheer delight at finding and playing with an empty water bottle was so funny to see, bless her.

She is easy to walk and very sweet dinkly little soul with quite a taste for any morsels you might be hiding in your pockets!
lolking

Post by lolking »

Walked Noodles on Tuesday and oh my she is a little bundle of fun. Such an expressive face and can sniff out which pocket the sausages are kept in within seconds of meeting!
She was eager to get walking especially as she had seen others go ahead of her and she was keen to catch them up. She had to sniff what seemed a very patch of grass and hedgerow and then double back in case she'd missed a bit. She would certainly bring love and laughs to her new furever family x
Polpat

Post by Polpat »

image.jpeg
Miss Nosey Parker Noodles came out on our walk today - she is such a funny girl, has to check out everything, just in case and to her, EVERYTHING is worth investigating! But what a delight to walk - so easy and a lovely happy companion. She is a very refined Patterdale - quite long limbed and elegant looking....and a very neat and pretty face. If you ask her to move on rather than snuffling in the hedgerows, she does so immediately - she is very responsive and alert to everything you ask. Absolute pleasure to be with Kiss of love.gif
John

Post by John »

I normally walk the bigger dogs but as my shoulder was a bit sore I asked for a 'non puller'. Out came Noodles. What a great dog! She is a perky girl, very inquisitive.
I made a mistake in taking a short cut which led us to some very,very muddy tracks. I was sliding all over the shop but she loved it. A very enjoyable walk with a great dog!
Polpat

Post by Polpat »

Amazed to find Noodles still in kennels....she is quite an easy dog and fun to walk and such a pretty girl with her brindle low lights glowing in her darker coat - unusual and very distinguished! She is totally unbothered by the vile weather and happy to go out for an exploration of the recreation field with new kennel inmate Elfin. He wasn't interested in her and so she was happy in his company and relaxed around him - no cross words at all. Noodles doesn't pull and although she loves to have a good sniff in the undergrowth she is very responsive when asked to walk on and displayed excellent manners out on her walk today. love4.gif
Sarahk

Re: Noodles Patterdale DOB ?2014 Oxted mini break

Post by Sarahk »

It was Patterdale time !!! So young Noodles has come to stay for a couple of days, she's an absolute babe so far love4.gif

Loved loved loved all the toys on arrival, kept her occupied for ages ! Happy for me to be around her and the toys, no guardiness at all.

She's resting now at last but really would rather be playing ! Staying up late is this little live wire ! Has lovely kisses to share, utterly smitten after just a few hours of meeting her, friendly little soul, love her xxx
image.jpg
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Re: Noodles Patterdale DOB ?2014 Oxted mini break

Post by Sarahk »

Classic curled up content patti :smiley-love014.gif:
image.jpg
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”