Branston Staffie DOB 2011 Addlestone

Dogs that have found their forever home
MrsP

Re: Branston Staffie DOB 2011 Guildford Kenns

Post by MrsP »

Branston is indeed a lovely boy, well trained and beautiful nature. oooooooooooooooooh he's a smashing staffie.

Strolling through the long grass
Branston2.JPG
Having a chat
Branston1.JPG
SAUSAGE
Branston3.JPG
Handsome profile
Branston4.JPG
Bunnyowl

Post by Bunnyowl »

Met wonderful handsome Branston today, what a good boy! He has a lot to say in the kennel but sat as soon as I asked him and remained there the whole time I harnessed him! Very impressive! We had a lovely walk, had to pass quite a few dogs and Branston was good the whole time. He really is a lovely chap! Look forward to seeing him again
Look at the ham!!
Look at the ham!!
Clever boy
Clever boy
Handsome!
Handsome!
Bunnyowl

Post by Bunnyowl »

Happy!
Happy!
Handsome!
Handsome!
Wonderful walk with this boy today! I say walk, we actually went for a bit of a run... which Branston absolutely loved! He was so happy! Fully in his element! Really got all that kennel excitement out! We then enjoyed a nice calm stroll for the rest of the walk! Branston is very clever and you can really tell the clicker training works on him. Who wants to have a best friend in this clever boy!? :smiley-gen132.gif:
Last edited by Bunnyowl on Sun 23 Aug 2015 19:25, edited 1 time in total.
Bunnyowl

Post by Bunnyowl »

Lovely walk with this little pickle today! Branston is so so happy to be out of his kennel, bless him! Really good as usual, walked passed lots of other dogs and was really good every time. This lovely boy really does not like being in the kennels, :smiley-sad010.gif: he is in need of his loving forever home so he can continue his training and make a great companion :crossfingers.gif: :D
Happy!
Happy!
Bunnyowl

Post by Bunnyowl »

Branston didn't let the rain bother him today! We came across lots of other doggies and Branston was a good boy and the perfect gentleman very time! Branston had a lot to say in his kennel but is good as gold when he is out. Handsome and lovely boy!
Bunnyowl

Post by Bunnyowl »

Lovely wet walk with Branston today, really good on the walk, (as always!) After our nice wet walk we had lots and lots of cuddles in Branstons' kennel. Poor Branston does not cope well being in kennels. He is so loving and great when he is out but he looks so stressed in there, we sat together for a good 20 minutes, Branston soon calmed down after about 5 and rolled over and let me tickle his belly, he also sat on my lap. It was great to be close and cuddly with him this way as I haven't experienced
20150826_112252_opt.jpg
20150826_111623_opt.jpg
this with him yet, Branston really needs love and his forever family now! He has been in kennels for far too long with being in a pound for a year before coming here. Come on Branston! :crossfingers.gif:
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Had my first walk with lovely Branston today, he was noisy in his kennel but harnessed up easy and was so glad to be out and about. He couldn`t wait to get going and did pull a bit to start with but as the walk progressed he settled down and his energy level calmed down. We had lovely cuddles when we got back, this boy is so intelligent and trainable, he can do sit, paw, lie down, roll over! So sorry to leave him as he does not like kennels. He reminds me of our old staffy when we first got him (now sadly passed) same gorgeous colour, got lots of enthusiasm for life, am so sure he would do well in a forever home. My photos were rubbish, this was the best one, sorry!

Branston paddling.jpg
X5-JS

Re: Branston Staffie DOB 2011 Guildford Kenns Addlestone S/O

Post by X5-JS »

Claire and I picked up Branston this morning and after a walk along the river and back, we loaded him in the car and brought him home to give him some relief from kennels. He was very excited on the journey and needed a lot of encouragement to stay in the back of the car.
Once home we gave him full off lead access in the garden, with introduction to Tia through the patio doors, he had great fun darting around exploring and sniffing, but showed no interest in either a Tennis or Boomer ball.
We went out for a walk with Tia, Branston was still quite excited but no problems between the two, although Tia preferred Branston to be in front so she could keep an eye on him. Tia did bark at him a couple of times but he just moved off totally unphased.
Photo 30-08-2015 18 18 31_zpsbeyylc0u.JPG
Looks a bit sad in this photo but he is exhausted

Back Home and time to cut the grass, Branston followed me up and down the garden ( I do like a stripped lawn :biggrin.gif: )
Every time I turned round there he was at my right heal with an enormous grin on his face.
Tried again with a Tennis Ball and this time he decided to play along and what a good Boy, returns with the ball, lays down and drops the ball in front of himself with no commands. Gave him a nice bath which he seemed to enjoy especially the towelling off.
Photo 30-08-2015 18 18 48_zpsaccc0csm.JPG
What a difference a few hours away from kennels has made to this lovely little fella, now totally chilled out.
nhelyer

Re: Branston Staffie DOB 2011 Addlestone Surrey Foster

Post by nhelyer »

Thank you SO much, John, for giving Branston a much needed break from kennels :thanks.gif:
MandaTK

Re: Branston Staffie DOB 2011 Addlestone Surrey Foster

Post by MandaTK »

John we cannot thank you enough for giving Branston his MUCH needed time out of kennels. How relaxed does he look. Wonderful. He is a clever boy who is trained in so much and to see him so relaxed is just wonderful. THANK YOU and to Tia too! xxxx :smiley-gen132.gif: :D

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”