Post by Stu »

Pics sent by Missie
Missie 1.jpg
Missie 2.jpg
Sarahk

Re: Missie Labrador x Staffie DOB 2013 Heathfield

Post by Sarahk »

Gorgeous love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Lynds

Post by Lynds »

Oh Missie Moo

You look so beautiful! In wonderful condition and so calm and relaxed...
You look so much like you belong in your new home. Like you have always been there!

Wonderful photos. I really do miss you, you big gorgeous thing, but I love to see you with your family. Magic stuff

Xx
Stu

Post by Stu »

More Missie pics
Missie 4a.jpg
Missie 4b.jpg
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

Ooh moo these pics bring tears of joy to my eyes. It it so amazing to see you looking so chilled and happy. love4.gif love4.gif
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Fantastic updates :thanks.gif: So pleased that Missie has settled in well. She looks so happy love4.gif xx
Missie

Post by Missie »

Hello everyone, have you missed me - yes Missie here!

Well with many thanks to Stuart (as mum seems to of forgotten how to upload photos) I hope you have all seen my pics and enjoyed them. First pic is with bella, daddies little girl, second is with Max, mum's youngest nephew, third is with Josh, mum's eldest nephew and the last one is just a cute little number of me sleeping like a baby. Believe it or not, I do like a good kip, but there are rules!

1) I must be touching or very close to my family.
2) don't try to wake me, I will pretend that I can't hear you.
3) if I want to go out I will get up and stand by the door, otherwise I'm not interested. It's cold, dark, damp and I will hold it for hours! They try every hour to get me to have a wee but I have a bladder of steel (and still no accidents in the house!!!)
4) the snort - when I breathe in deeply and snort like a piggy then I am happy, comfortable and content. I ain't moving for at least an hour.
5) cushions - mum swore I wasn't allowed on the sofas with out an invite. Well that rule has 'slipped' somewhat. Not only am I allowed on the sofa but I also have complimentary cushions for my massive head! It's magic and mum keeps saying to dad how much I love a 'cush cush'

On Thursday I had a lovely long walk with mum and her mummy. We saw at least 20 deer in the woods and a buzzard. I was knackered after and slept most of the evening. However it seems that mum and dad were both very tired and around 2am I snuck upstairs. I got on the bed with them and they didn't seem to notice, so I laid with my back to mum and had my head on dad's pillow. It was the best, but don't think I will get away with it very often..... All of a sudden dad's alarm went off at around 6am. He didn't move much and the alarm stopped. Then it went off again.... I was worried he couldn't hear it, but what could I do?

I sat up and thought about it..... Then it came to me in my massive head, yes that's what I need to use, my massive head! Mum and dad have called it the 'bulldozer move' I think I've tried it once before and it worked so this time I ploughed right in! After a couple of head shoves to dad I had near enough got him out of the bed. Good work I thought, now he won't be late. He got up and I had a wee and some breakfast and then went back up to snuggle mum. Seems dad didn't need to get up so early today but how was I to know he had his alarm set so early still!

I've been helping mum too. She was changing the bed sheets the other day and somehow the pillow case ended up on my head. I wasn't too bothered and I thought I'd just got in the way. Then the bed sheet ended up on me, I walked around like ET in the film until it came off. Then mum needed to take the duvet cover off, time for revenge! As soon as she picked it up I got on it and laid down. She pushed me and asked me to get off but I just spread myself out more. She was laughing so much that she gave up and gave me a belly rub instead. I'm so helpful and make jobs so quick yet fun!

Well yet another insite to my new life and home. It's great here!

Lots of love

Missie the moo bag!
Xxxx
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Wonderful, just wonderful to see Missy in Those family photos 0093.gif thumbs.gif thumbs.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Sounds like you are leading the perfect life and have your humans twisted around your paws already 0093.gif :goodjob.gif: :nicethread.gif: :thanks.gif: woo.gif] :goodluck.gif: woo.gif] thumbs.gif thumbs.gif love4.gif 0002.gif] :smiley-bounce016.gi: :goodjob.gif: :icon_barking_dog-116.gif: Heart fill with love.gif]
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Heart fill with love.gif] love the update Missy , sounds like you are living the life of Riley . Wonderful

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”