Chunk Crossbreed DOB 03.02.2014 Eastleigh Hants

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Chunk Crossbreed DOB 03.02.2014 Eastleigh Hants

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Chunk1.JPG
Homing Requirements: Chunk needs a family who are committed to consoilidating his skills through praise and reward based training.

His Story: Chunk's owner is disabled and having to get a dog walker to take him out but now cant cope with an 8 month pup in the house. She was booking him in to be put to sleep as she didn't want him to get into the hands of a 'hoodie'. One of our homers heard and asked if we could help. Chunk is neutered,chipped and fully vaccinated.

Advert: Chunk of Fudge! Bouncy, welcoming and full of beans. Chunk has always been exercised alongside other dogs. He is very playful being just 8-9 months old. Full of beans but off very good character.

Chunk is an 8 month fudge coloured Crossbreed with a distinctive white and black features to his head. He wants to please and will be a dream to train but like all head strong pups he'll probably hear you on the 3 occasion!

Rescue Remedies strongly advises that adopters retain their new dog on a lead in order to avoid the risk of unsupported off-lead encounters with other dogs.

Interested in homing Chunk?
Please click to complete our online homing questionnaire so we can match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle.

Please note that this dog is currently in boarding kennels and is also available to foster until a 'forever home' is found.

Please visit Chunk's thread on our forum to find out whether he is still available. For full details and daily updates on all our dogs available for homing, click our forum link. Chunk is also featured on http://www.staffierescue.co.uk

***PLEASE NOTE: Our mission is to find every dog in our care its forever home. Our Rescue requires a minimum £175 donation for each dog at the time of adoption. These funds allow us to continue to help homeless dogs.***

See Chunk's Thread Below. Watch his progress through our Rescue.
Original Referral Details: A Homer (Michelle Norman's mum) called to plead as she had heard a lady was taking her young Crossbreed to the vets the next day. We agreed to help.
Chunk comes into our care on Tuesday 18th November
Here is Chunk running around with a spaniel mate
Chunk7.jpg
simonh4367

Re: Chunk SR Staffie DOB 03.02.2014 Epsom OwnHome

Post by simonh4367 »

Just finished a walk with chunk what a pleasure such a nice lad full of beans and so much love to give. Didn't bat an eyelid at the sheep or cows just wanted to say hello he is a real delight to have around. My wife and I have four rescue staffies and if I had the room would definitely take chunk. All he needs is a loving family who would give him a lovely home. Will back tomorrow to walk him just so he knows he is loved. Yes he has his faults jumps up and likes to chew but at 8 months who can blame him nothing a doggy sausage won't sort out and great on the lead. Loves all humans and dogs alike even cats a real joy.
Chunk will see you tomorrow fella
xxlynne

Re: Chunk SR Staffie DOB 03.02.2014 Chessington Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Simon bought Chunk into our care on Tuesday the 18th. Chunk is a FAB dog yes we know he is at that stage when he wants to chew and has a sense of being able to control his world i.e. grab your attention but we know if he is like this at this stage he is going to be a terrific dog. He has total fluency and delights in meeting and knows how to swoon the heart! He had a short walk with Tiffiny and they were good friends. He is Chunk with Simon
Chunk14.jpg
Chunk11.jpg
with Scott
Chunk15.jpg
Chunk16.jpg
Chunk17.jpg
simonh4367

Re: Chunk SR Staffie DOB 03.02.2014 Chessington Kenns

Post by simonh4367 »

What a joy this boy is met two horses on our walk today and didn't bat an eyelid. All this lad needs is a loving home and someone who will play with him. Give him a go foster over Xmas you won't be disappointed
xxlynne

Re: Chunk Crossbreed DOB 03.02.2014 Chessington Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Chunk travelled well in the crate after I managed to persuade him to get in! Stephen and his friend walked chunk with Stella and although Stella wasnt overly receptive they walked along well together and Chunk was respecting of Stella space and 'log'!

Absolute charmer is Chunk!
Chunk451.jpg
Chunk452.jpg
Here is Chunk greeting Arthur with Sue
Chunk453.jpg
littleroo

Re: Chunk Crossbreed DOB 03.02.2014 Chessington Kenns

Post by littleroo »

So Handsome lovely markings too!. Hope you find your TLH soon. Ronnie n Summer send kisses. :smiley-gen132.gif:
xxlynne

Re: Chunk Crossbreed DOB 03.02.2014 Eastleigh Hants

Post by xxlynne »

Neil and Hayley and their 2 boys Aaron and Joel travelled early this morning to meet the incredible hunk : Chunk! It was 'happy families' Their pictures do not lie...
ChunkHomed4.jpg
ChunkHomed3.jpg
ChunkHomed2.jpg
ChunkHomed1.jpg
ChunkHomed6.jpg
ChunkHomed5.jpg
Chunk

Post by Chunk »

Chunk travelled home well, has been for 2 walks already and is now snoring loudly after a nice tea. :thanks.gif:
simonh4367

Post by simonh4367 »

I really hope you it works out well for all of you. that chunk really is a great boy. Easy going with tons of love to give and he is full of life. Loves everyone and just wants to play. I took him to rescue remedies and have walked him numerous times and he was a real joy. They have done a great job to find him such a nice home with a loving family I wish you and chunk all the best.
Simon
SaraC

Post by SaraC »

Woohoo! Chunk is a very special boy & I'm so pleased to hear he's found a home! WIll miss his cuddles on a Saturday at Chessington.... he always found a way of jumping up at my face when I wasn't looking (to give a sneaky kiss).

Hope you're happy with your new addition to the family! :)

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”