Chuffie Rottie x Staffie DofB 28.07.12 Hampton Middx

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Chuffie Rottie x Staffie DofB 28.07.12 Hampton Middx

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF0318.jpgchuffie.jpg
Chuffie's Story: Chuffie was found stray/abandoned and unclaimed within a Midlands council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life as of 20th December 18. Chuffie is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Chuffie was in boarding kennels near Guildford whilst he awaits his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF0294.jpgchuffie.jpg
DSCF0309.jpgthread.jpg
DSCF0307.jpgchuffie.jpg
DSCF0297.jpgchuffie.jpg
Chuffie's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information:
05.12.18: Hi Lynne we have these 2 beauties looking for a rescue space if you can help at all? x SS
"Chuffie Rottie x Staffie July 12 Entire Vocal when he see other dogs but greets them with a waggy tail. Strong on the lead Listens when he wants"
Chuffie.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Chuffie Rottie x Staffie DofB 2012 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Chuffie arrived last night and ate a hearty meal and settled for his day today.

He has had a walk and met many people all of whom he impressed ...and so Chuffie's life begins in Rescue
anne

Re: Chuffie Rottie x Staffie DofB 28.07.12 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

I met Chuffie this morning walking with Sarah. My first thought was, what a friendly, happy, smiley boy. He had the biggest, soppiest smile on his face and I recognised his big soft head immediately as being that of a Rottie. He sat nicely for treats, gave one paw and then the other paw. He took the treats very politely and gently. What a stunner!
DSCF0299.jpgchuffie.jpg
DSCF0308.jpgchuffiea.jpg
DSCF0305.jpgchuffie.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Chuffie is such a fabulous boy, he helped me with a taster walk with new walker Paul and was an absolute joy to be out and about with, here’s Chuffie with Paul, walked really well on his lead and a very friendly boy xxx
6022CC40-447D-414F-927C-05847DF1C17F.jpeg
We did the photos with Anne as we got back and he was an angel giving me one paw then 2 love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
frankie

Post by frankie »

I took this super boy out today . He was excited to be going out . Leads on and we were off no probs passing his kennel mates. Noisy lot .

Chuffie is not your cockapoo or doodledoo or whatever name they are call them theses days (sorry folks mongrels in my day ) he's what I would call a proper dog. Big, a bit bouncy and beautiful and oh! soooo friendly, lovely lovely boy. He can pull but nothing I couldn't handle and will stop when asked . He knows sit and is gentle taking treats. We did see some of the other dogs being walked he watched them and didn't bark just whimpered a bit tail wagging all the time. Bless him . Good boy Chuffie your a star xxxxx
Judy

Post by Judy »

I took Chuffie for a walk for the first time today, he really is a gorgeous friendly boy. It was no problem getting him in and out the kennel block. He was excited to be going out but was easy to walk, initially pulling a little bit which was not a problem, he soon settled down walking at a sensible pace. We did pass another dog being walked, Chuffie was very sensible, he didn't pull he just carried on walking. When we got back to his kennel he accepted his treats very sensibly and gently. What a gorgeous boy, such a great temperament, I am sure he won't be in kennels for long, who could resist! love4.gif
pits

Re: Chuffie Rottie x Staffie DofB 28.07.12 Guildford Kenns

Post by pits »

Here's Chuffie today, my first time meeting him and it was immediately clear what a super friendly dog he is. He was easy enough to walk too.
ch1.jpg
ch2.jpg
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

Chuffie is fab..u..lous !!
Since he's arrived at Guildford , walkers are sneaking in for Cuddles, extra walks with different walkers , They are falling over themselves to be with this boy !!

He has charmed the walkers with his super friendly personality, He's a happy easy boy to be around .
He walks effortlessly on a lead, has great manners and doesn't pull .
He whines when he meets other dogs but it's all a friendly Hi, I want to play with you !
There's no edge, no nerves he's clearly been loved .
Beccastj

Post by Beccastj »

I took Chuffie home for a couple of hours. He quickly settled in and was relaxed and well behaved. He did not seem particularly interested in the cat (more the cat food). He was so calm and easy going - I have no doubt he will be an easy dog to home. He is gentle, well behaved, easy on the lead and affectionate. Very good manners too (except when spotting the cat food). While we ate a meal he did not beg at all and lay under the table.
Chuffie1.jpg
Chuffie3.jpg
Chuffie4.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”