Zippy Patterdale DofB 16.06.16 Crawley

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Zippy Patterdale DofB 16.06.16 Crawley

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Zippy25.JPG
Zippy's Story: Zippy was found stray/abandoned and unclaimed within a council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Zippy is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Zippy was in foster with another Patterdale briefly, but didn't share very well, bless him. Not for children. Zippy was in kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new home.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance, and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
Zippy29.JPG
Zippy11.JPG
Zippy24.JPG
Zippy's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information:
11.08.17: Hi Lynne, Any chance you can help with a 13 month old neutered male Patterdale? pic attached.
Thanks Amanda
Zippy.jpeg
Zippy came in on the 17th August 2017
Sarahk

Re: Zippy Patterdale DofB 16.06.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

We met Zippy today, such a good little lad who was happy meeting Charlie in his kennel and getting harnessed up for his photoshoot :D
And didn't he do well, look at this little Patterdale heart throb ...
DSC07940 - Copy.JPG
DSC07922.JPG
DSC07919.JPG
DSC07924.JPG
DSC07937.JPG
DSC07929.JPG
DSC07916.JPG
DSC07915.JPG
DSC07931.JPG
DSC07939.JPG
DSC07940.JPG
DSC07906.JPG
DSC07911.JPG
DSC07912.JPG
DSC07925.JPG
DSC07933.JPG
DSC07936.JPG
DSC07941.JPG
DSC07944.JPG
DSC07946.JPG
DSC07947.JPG
DSC07948.JPG
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
LinzDesigner

Post by LinzDesigner »

So the sweet little Zippy has come home with us today as our latest foster. He was good in the car and when we stopped for a wander at Bury hill where he found a very muddy tennis ball which he was desperate to kill despite his muzzle, couldn't resist a little video! Xx

LinzDesigner

Re: Zippy Patterdale DofB 16.06.16 Bognor Regis Foster

Post by LinzDesigner »

A couple of videos showing the little man enjoying the feel of the sun on his back and the grass under his feet... or should that be belly... or even head, judge for yourselves

LinzDesigner

Post by LinzDesigner »

Another little video of the crazy Zippy having a loon in our back garden

LinzDesigner

Post by LinzDesigner »

Marmite ha taught Zippy well on the subject of yogurt pots
heleny

Post by heleny »

Zippy, back in kennels, will clearly have to make the best of things and cross all his little paws that his forever home comes soon. We went for a walk yesterday afternoon and the sun shone while we were out. He moves along at a fine pace and, all in all, is a smashing little terrier. I shall look forward to walking him again very soon.
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

My first time of walking sweet little Zippy today. He was such a good boy, just walking nice and calmly. Zippy needed a bit of encouragement at times to continue walking. He is still unsure of being in a kennel environment. We stopped off at the Poets Hut where he enjoyed a cuddle. He so wants to be loved love4.gif When we left the Poets Hut, Zippy didn't want to walk and asked to be picked up. I carried him for a short while, giving him a cuddle and reassuring him. I put him back down and Zippy was absolutely fine and was happy to continue with our walk. I just think that he wanted to be cuddled! Zippy is such a sweet little boy. Love him love4.gif

Zippy watching the birds.
20170924_154553.jpg
What a gorgeous boy.
20170924_154657.jpg
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

My first time meeting and walking Zippy but definitely won't be my last. He's only a young boy and has things to learn but he's a smart boy and loves his food so teaching him his good manners should be easy to do. His lead walking is excellent, no pulling, just walks along at a nice pace. We walked off the beaten track for a while - I think he enjoyed the long grass judging by the kangaroo jumps he was doing. We had a lovely cuddle in the poets hut - he sat on my lap and just enjoyed having his tummy tickled.xx
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

I walked Zippy last Saturday. Oh he is a cutie. He is such a dinky, handsome lad. A breeze to walk and lovely company. We stopped by the poets' hut and got so comfy that I nearly nodded off and joined Zippy in having a snooze. 0002.gif]
zip1.jpg
zip2.jpg
zip3.jpg
zip4.jpg
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”