Maxy Patterdale DofB ?2014 Eltham Kent

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Maxy Patterdale DofB ?2014 Eltham Kent

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Maxy60.JPG
Maxy's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a Northern Pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Maxy is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Maxy came into our Rescue on the 2.08.17. Max was in boarding kennels near Gatwick

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Maxy's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Maxy78.JPG
Maxy74.JPG
Maxy's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. June 17: Please can you help a Patterdale Hes called Maxy. He came in as a stray Hes not dog friendly at the moment. He even had a do at an in season bitch. Knows some commands. Adores people. Very bright. Thats about all we know about him Lynne. Huge thanks for taking him.

C x
Sarahk

Re: Maxy Patterdale DofB 2014 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Oh I do love my patterdales love4.gif Meet magnificent Maxy, a patti lovers dream love4.gif
DSC07460.JPG
DSC07461.JPG
Gorgeous !!!
DSC07463.JPG
DSC07464.JPG
DSC07470.JPG
DSC07474.JPG
DSC07477.JPG
DSC07469.JPG
DSC07478.JPG
DSC07458.JPG
DSC07459.JPG
And I can confirm he loves a cuddle, popped on my knee and cuddled in close, scrummy, love him xxx
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Maxy love4.gif xx
jackierollinson

Post by jackierollinson »

It was a very rainy August morning, but my spirits were lifted when I took this little cute bundle of bouncing joy out for a walk! He's delightful, so enthusiastic enjoying exploring his new surroundings! New to Guildford kennels and myself. He was so easy to walk not bothered passing his canine friends or humans whether they're on foot, jogging, cycling past. This little bundle of loveliness would be an asset for any family. His cuddles and kisses are something to be seen! love4.gif photo to follow.
andyrols

Post by andyrols »

From Maxy's walk with Jackie this morning - photographed by Ezra.
Maxy.jpg
MrsP

Re: Maxy Patterdale DofB 2014 Guildford Kenns

Post by MrsP »

WHAT a little smasher! Maxy is sweet, gentle and a huge amount of fun. He enjoys walks with other dogs and seems to need a little confidence building around them, he LOVED Ashley & Kevin (now homed) so lots of walks with little buddies are required thumbs.gif
Maxy1.jpg
kashers

Post by kashers »

I have walked this youngster a couple of times now. He is a friendly little thing and very lovely greeting in his kennel. The first time we went for a walk with Ashley and Kevin (who were homed that day YAY!) and Maxy was in front. This was a bit of a mistake as he just kept looking behind for his friends. This week he walked in the middle behind Jake and in front of Ricky and Nicky H's gorgeous Smokey. This worked much better as he had something in front to focus on. We had a lovely walk. Back in his kennel he had a long long drink and a cuddle and gentle kisses and a few treats. He is just a young pup who has had no guidance in his little life but aims to please. I am sure in a loving home he will thrive. Oh and he is just sooooo handsome !
CatB

Post by CatB »

So the little ones are stealing a little place in my heart. I took Maxy out for a run yesterday and he was awesome.

Super easy in his kennel, just let me clip his leads on and was keen to be off. We were running with Frankie & Harrison and although he showed some initial interest in them he was soon busy sniffing around anything that looked like a rabbit hole, looking around for wildlife and having a pacey little run. Later on they were running parallel with no interest in one another.

Although Maxy was busy on his run/walk he did enjoy a couple of stops for some fussing and attention. He has such a cute little face and just seemed to totally enjoy his outing. I don't have any photos, but there are some gorgeous ones of him on this thread already.
FranB

Post by FranB »

IMG_1042.JPG
IMG_1043.JPG
I had a nice outing with Maxy today and he was a very good boy. We ran for the first half to burn off some energy and he really enjoyed whizzing round Shalford Park. He does occasionally dart all over the place, so whilst he is not difficult to hold, you just have to be prepared for him to spot a squirrel or something else of interest and try and wizz off. He was desperate to get in the river and very interested in some rowers, getting very excited and trying to get in to the deep water. I had a few comments from people saying how handsome he is love4.gif
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

I have walked Maxy a couple of times now, he is a little cutie, I felt mean today as I only had time to take him for a short walk, he didn't seem to mind though, he was just happy to be out. He is a typical terrier, head down, busy, lots of sniffing and watching things on the river, he`s a joyful little guy.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”