MaudieMay Jack Russell DofB 2013 Southampton

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

MaudieMay Jack Russell DofB 2013 Southampton

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Maudiemay44.JPG
MaudieMay's Story : Maudie was a terrier that came in from a household of 22 dogs where they were coping and had worked the terriers. Maudie May shows clear signs of having been worked and therefore will always need to be retained on a an extender lead: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Maudie May is neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Maudie May was in foster in SE London with a Jug (Jack x Pug) and a lurcher. Not for cats.

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for MaudieMay's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
MaudieMay37.JPG
MaudieMay10.JPG
MaudieMay's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information: We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 19.04.17 Hiya Lynne, I am on the scrounge again as our kennels are full, but on the plus side they are all lovely dogs! I will send you a few of the ones that have waited longest, if you want to see the full list let me know. Hope you can help xx All above neutered and chipped, some might be 1st vacc'd I'd need to check. Thanks for reading Lynne West Wales L xx
21.04.17 Sorry to be a pain but was wondering if you can help with any? X L

We agreed to take 3 Fab, thanks Lynne. I know I have another 8 coming in tomorrow it's getting bloody desperate and no let up. Xx L
MaudieMay1.jpg
MaudieMay.jpg
Maudie May, I love this independent girl, loves everyone, likes chasing shadows!! Lived with 22 dogs. Came in with Ethel
Chapmania

Re: MaudieMay Jack Russell DofB TBAss Wales comes Gatwick 27

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family MaudieMay love4.gif Great that you are coming to Gatwick thumbs.gif xx
Sarahk

Re: MaudieMay Jack Russell DofB TBAss Wales comes Gatwick 27

Post by Sarahk »

Maudie May, such a heart stealer, gorgeous friendly little girl with such a wonderful wiggle love4.gif
DSC04344.JPG
DSC04339.JPG
DSC04310.JPG
DSC04311.JPG
DSC04314.JPG
DSC04329.JPG
DSC04337.JPG
DSC04338.JPG
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
bizlate

Re: MaudieMay Jack Russell DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by bizlate »

Cannot believe how gorgeous MaudieMay is! love4.gif
heleny

Post by heleny »

I met Maudie May angel13.gif] for the first time yesterday when we went for a little walk. My goodness, what an absolute treasure she is. She is so petite and dainty yet you can tell she has a huge heart and a huge amount of affection to give. She kept stopping and looking up at me. I realised she wanted reassurance and cuddles and so that is what we did - we had loads of cuddles. An absolutely wonderful little dog. angel13.gif]
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

IMG_0885.JPG
Maudiemay is a wonderful, loving, sweet little girl. She is very slight in frame - but has a huge heart. She was so happy to see me, she jumped on to my knees as I bent down to say hello, so pleased to have some human company. We went for a lovely walk - Maudiemay dived in and out of the bushes, tail wagging - in true terrier style! Excellent dog skills - she met Flint (jack Russell) nose to nose - and definitely liked his company. She has an excellent temperament - the sweetest little dog you could wish for. Xx
xxlisaxx

Post by xxlisaxx »

I meet MaudieMay today and she is such a little poppet, so delicate in frame with a big heart. During our walk she would stop every now and then and stand on her back legs with her little paws on my leg and look up at me with her beautiful eyes wanting some fuss and love. She certainly melted my heart. What a dear little soul xxx
Linda

Post by Linda »

Gorgeous little girl.....looks like a bit of delicate Chihuahua in her make up....she sounds wonderful.
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Helen , Terrier lover .....walked this ikkle girle today and sent me the pics...cute !!! love4.gif

cute..moi ?
cute..moi ?

Tiny Tot who has the lot X
Tiny Tot who has the lot X
heleny

Post by heleny »

Thank you for posting the pics Chrissy.

If anyone wanted the most perfect little dog - here she is. She really is adorable - pretty, dainty, affectionate (she really would like cuddles all the time), spritely (she certainly walks at a good pace) and is very alert. I just can't think why she isn't homed already - perfect little Maudie May. angel13.gif] Heart fill with love.gif]

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”