Rolo Patterdale DOB 25.12.11 Gatwick Kenns

Our terrific Terriers available for homing! Find Jack Russell, Patterdale, Lakeland, Fell and former Working Terrier breeds here! Other small breeds may also be listed in this sub-forum!
johnfowle

Re: Rolo Patterdale DOB 25.12.11 Tunbridge Wells Foster

Post by johnfowle » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:32 pm

Rolo is such a character...a fiery temperament, but so full of fun...he races along the hall with a ball in his mouth to greet his special dogwalker, Tracey. Then chases back into his room to pick up another present to give her. She, likewise, has a very soft spot for him and cuddles him and tickles his tummy as he wriggles and squeaks with delight.

He would love to have forever home of his own with a family which understands terriers....you will have such entertainment with him.

johnfowle

Post by johnfowle » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:12 am

Rolo has had his membership to the "front sitting room Mob" restored. It's been a long time coming, but he now accepts that being a good boy has its merits!! He really is the cutest boy imaginable, always "on the go", never without something in his mouth which he takes pride in destroying, (at this moment it's yet another tennis ball) and loves to scratch his back on the carpet, wriggling, and then wriggling some more until you have to tickle his tummy. He is a wonderfully cheeky boy, always looking for new ways to attract your attention to be given yet more cuddles.

If you don't want entertainment from dawn till bedtime don't bother to consider Rolo....but, if you do, make sure you have an unlimited supply of tennis balls.

xxlynne

Post by xxlynne » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:45 am

Family meets Rolo on Thursday 3rd July

johnfowle

Post by johnfowle » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:00 pm

I have got Rolo nestled beside me at the moment, alongside Zena and Jackson with Benny (Lurcher) looking on from the other side of the room. Rolo has calmed down so much recently, but retains his playful nature and his control of the tennis ball with his nose, with another already in his mouth, is something to behold!!!

I am so pleased that Cilla has spotted his potential and we are all looking forward to meeting up on Thursday afternoon.

Wander Woman

Post by Wander Woman » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:13 pm

Fingers crossed for you Rolo! :crossfingers.gif:
"The question is not, 'Can they reason?' nor, 'Can they talk?' but rather, 'Can they suffer?'" - Jeremy Bentham

johnfowle

Post by johnfowle » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:38 pm

Yippeeeee!!!! Rolo lives in Enfield with Frankie, a PatterJack, Freyja, a Bull dog, and mummy, Cilla together with her rescue horse. Gosh....it seemed to be love at first sight, with both Cilla and Rolo immediately hitting the right note and enjoying each other's company. Wonderful....wonderful....wonderful.
Last edited by johnfowle on Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cilla

Post by cilla » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:13 pm

Hello!
We are home and all introduced. Both Frank and Rollo slept all the way.
Frank is looking quite put out and he and Rollo (new spelling) have had a few little spats but nothing serious. Rollo is in love with Freyja my bull terrier. She's having none of it lol but is very gentle with him.
I think I might have to hide all the balls tonight so that Rollo will settle down and have a rest. He's panting like a steam train!
Both he and Frank are out in the garden barking at cats, love 'em.
We've had a poop on the hall carpet and Rollo doesn't want any dinner. I think he is too excited.
Hahaha I thought one Patterjack was good fun but add another Patterdale and it's hilarious.
When I work out how to post photos there will be hundreds to follow x

Rummibailey

Post by Rummibailey » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:29 pm

fantastic news! :smiley-dance010.gif:
Don't Breed and Buy while Thousands Die in UK dog pounds

Wander Woman

Post by Wander Woman » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:31 pm

WOOT! Congratulations Rollo and family! May you all see many happy days! :smiley-dance010.gif:
"The question is not, 'Can they reason?' nor, 'Can they talk?' but rather, 'Can they suffer?'" - Jeremy Bentham

chinquest

Post by chinquest » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:44 pm

:smiley-dance010.gif: :smiley-dance010.gif:
We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire

Return to “3. TERRIER RESCUE”